The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
It's just facts. Almost nothing has changed about the Warriors level of play in this entire series, win or lose. It's all about how the C's play. If they're throwing the ball away and playing stupid, they lose. If they play smart, they win. All there is to it. And the numbers back me up :yeshrug:
Numbers? Numbers? Bruh are you ok? The numbers damn are sure not on yall side. You don’t see lil garden snake trying to impersonate a mamba? Stop it man!

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Numbers? Numbers? Bruh are you ok? The numbers damn are sure not on yall side. You don’t see lil garden snake trying to impersonate a mamba? Stop it man!
The fukk are you talking about nikka? :mjtf:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think the super team era is over. I also think the super team era shifted our perceptions of what a great team looks like. I also think there was a level of parity in the NBA this year that we haven’t really seen in decades. There were about six teams this year, if they remained healthy, that were capable of winning the title. I don’t remember the last time that’s been the case (probably the mid-2000s) and I dunno about anyone else, but that’s made basketball more enjoyable for me this season.
Probably since the 1999 strike season.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's more of a culture win then a checkbook win. The checkbook was opened up to reward their own guys..even coming off a catastrophic injury. That doesn't make it unfair, it means the organization does right by their players. They got Wiggins when nobody wanted to touch that number he had. But he bought in to the culture. They didn't buy a ton of free agents, they can't. The money they gave to their core assures that. To say it was a checkbook win is saying they are buying wins or trying to buy a title and it's completely disingenuous
This makes sense. They are paying their own guys but the owner chooses to pay that luxury tax because of their revenue streams.. They pay it no matter what unlike most NBA teans

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This makes sense. They are paying their own guys but the owner chooses to pay that luxury tax because of their revenue streams.. They pay it no matter what unlike most NBA teans
The majority of teams can’t eat $350 million dollars in luxury tax though. That’s not the Warriors problem, but let’s not act like teams are willingly choosing not to do so. The only other teams that theoretically could are the Lakers and Clippers.