The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s the Finals. Players will try to play through shyt and teams will allow it even if it could be risky. Just like the Warriors did with KD…
Warriors did with KD? KD could afford to take that chance he’s financially set.. Williams isn’t that’s the point

You have zero self awareness bro

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Situations aren’t even comparable. IT was misdiagnosed as a bone bruise in his knee when he actually had a torn labrum. Rob had his surgery and he was the one that went super hard in rehab trying to get back as fast as he could.

And FWIW, even when IT was informed what the injury actually was and that he needed to sit out and have surgery, he still chose to delay it and try to play through it. But he always leaves that part out.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Warriors did with KD? KD could afford to take that chance he’s financially set.. Williams isn’t that’s the point

You have zero self awareness bro

Rob just signed an extension and is 4 years away from being a free agent, he’s not exactly playing for a contract right now.

And the point is y’all let KD go back out there when we all knew it was rushed and he ended up missing a year of his career and still has nagging injuries since so spare me that holier than thou shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rob just signed an extension and is 4 years away from being a free agent, he’s not exactly playing for a contract right now.

And the point is y’all let KD go back out there when we all knew it was rushed and he ended up missing a year of his career and still has nagging injuries since so spare me that holier than thou shyt.

And Durant did blame the Warriors for that too... :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s the Finals. Players will try to play through shyt and teams will allow it even if it could be risky. Just like the Warriors did with KD…

KD own doctor cleared him too. If it were just the team, that's one thing. End up like IT.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IT also got a second opinion from an outside doctor and still chose to delay surgery and play through the injury.

So that's on him. I feel bad for him as I would have made sure that I had a contract ready just in case.

When dealing with the body the wrong move or landing can fukk you up.

Don't doubt that the doctors KD and IT consululted on the side were wrong, but anything can happen.