The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: Same cocksuckers from game 2 minus the biggest piece of shyt Zarba. fukk you Adam Silver :pacspit:. C's gotta show mental toughness to win tonight.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I picked the Celtics to win this series but after Game 4, I think the Warriors win this series. There's been a few constant things.....Warriors will win the 3Q, Curry is tearing up this drop coverage and Tatum is stinking it up from 2 point range. The Celtics feel like the better team that continues to beat themselves with turnovers and if they're in close games, which I expect in games 5, 6 and potentially 7, I'd rather have Curry than Tatum or Brown.
Even as a warriors stan i keep thinking there is no way Celtics dont lock in and thwart the Warriors 3rd qtr run

But they keep buckling

Not sure why it wont continue in game 5

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:russ: Same cocksuckers from game 2 minus the biggest piece of shyt Zarba. fukk you Adam Silver :pacspit:. C's gotta show mental toughness to win tonight.

What I tell you brehs? I said if it’s Marc Davis I’m game 5 with other I know refs Celtics was winning but if it’s brothers and a combo of Davis Dubs winning.. Brothers will keep Davis bullshyt calls in check

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
JT is going to break out his slump and Klay and Dray are milk-carton status
I was actually thinking the same thing. JT needs to be shoot average and they have a strong chance of winning.

Klay is the wild card, he's a fearless shooter, so all it takes is one big game and Dubs are in great position. Who knows lol so many possibilities.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think Steph so badly wants to finally win a MVP and be the one to carry his team to a title that he’s gonna find a way to win 2 more games. And I’m someone who’s never been the biggest Steph fan but I think he’s wants it so badly I don’t see him being denied.

Also Klay is gonna have a monster game soon and the Celtics should be scared to death of that.

Lastly fatigue I know the Warriors are the older team so you’d think it would be them but the Celtics played 2 grueling 7 game series that takes a toll on you