The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Everything I’ve been saying has been true the entire series:

Kerr is garbage. Can’t make proper rotations. Refuses to try anything different.

Draymond is WASHED, absolutely useless on offense. Turning the ball over left and right. Getting massacred on defense.

Boston front runs better than every team in the league. If they’re up 10-15 points, they’re going to make everything. If the Warriors can’t keep it close it’s over

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
The Celtics are still prone to these random stretches of awful, unforced turnovers and every team they have played this playoffs has made them pay every time they’ve done it.

They stopped the turnovers late in both game 1 and 3 and won handily. Can they stop themselves is sort of the question to me.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Everything I’ve been saying has been true the entire series:

Kerr is garbage. Can’t make proper rotations. Refuses to try anything different.

Draymond is WASHED, absolutely useless on offense. Turning the ball over left and right. Getting massacred on defense.

Boston front runs better than every team in the league. If they’re up 10-15 points, they’re going to make everything. If the Warriors can’t keep it close it’s over

:dahell:

Boston blew their lead in the 3rd quarter after that 7 pt play and kept their cool and had a great 4th quarter

Front running?

:russ:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The warriors aren’t winning the championship(without key injuries to the opposition) , real heads been knew this

It’s over for these flabby mf’s they replaced kd with weed plate Wiggins & youngins and these goofball casuals kept saying warriors in 5 :mjlol: grizz woulda took these cats out if ja didn’t get injured

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
He was about to do it this game but refs got him in foul trouble

Naw he never was going to get 40+

For him to do that against this Boston team he’ll need to play 40+ minutes.

The longer he plays the worse he plays and worse his shooting gets. That’s why Kerr took him out.

And it’s what I mean when I said he’s not built like Jimmy or Giannis who can consistently play 40-48 mins and still get you 40+ points easily.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Naw he never was going to get 40+

For him to do that against this Boston team he’ll need to play 40+ minutes.

The longer he plays the worse he plays and worse his shooting gets. That’s why Kerr took him out.

And it’s what I mean when I said he’s not built like Jimmy or Giannis who can consistently play 40-48 mins and still get you 40+ points easily.
Breh just shut the fukk up. How are you watching these games and blaming Steph? :mjlol: