The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I love how your fakkit ass failed to mention Seth being unplayable due to him being a defensive liability and BB scoring 2 & 5 points in two of those games. Seth gave up twice as many points he scored if he wasn’t fouling. You also forget Wiggins and Klay have been better on both ends than Seth and BB. Both Seth and BB are under 6’5 also so they got killed on switches. You’re a casual so I expect that from you. KD didn’t have the luxury of having two big wings that could guard JT and JB straight up and score at least 18 ppg. Draymond=Bummond in terms of scoring outside of one or two games. Patty production off the bench matched Jordan Poole so where is the lie fakkit?
Watch your mouth loser :mjlol:

You're saying all this shyt, at the end of the day, Boston couldn't ever pull away from Brooklyn. All the games were very close, and all KD had to do was be less shyt and the series is tied 2-2 at worst.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Isiah was getting a little fiery on NBATV. He’s upset at Draymond for losing concentration because in the presser all he talked about podcasts and Cedric Maxwell. Isiah said 2, 4 and 3, Draymond could get that in a grade school game
All facts. A coach like Chuck Daly, or even Zeke (as a coach or captain) for that matter would have Draymond reeled in/would not be scared of dude.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

You're saying all this shyt, at the end of the day, Boston couldn't ever pull away from Brooklyn. All the games were very close, and all KD had to do was be less shyt and the series is tied 2-2 at worst.
Shut your bytch ass up :russ:

You always in the game when you got Kevin Durant on the squad. If they were healthy, y’all would’ve been sweating out a seven game series in the first round but they weren’t. Doesn’t mean Dubs ain’t have a better team still. Klay or Wiggins wasn’t out because of mental health issues/back issues, what about Joe being out all season too? Dubs guys played the whole playoffs :umad:
Just admit you don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about and keep it pushing. Be happy y’all up in the finals and keep the Nets dikk out your mouth along with @WOAT

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

That boy said “it took Tatum to score 54 and Kyrie to shave points for the Celtics to win a regular season game vs the nets” the Nets turned around and got swept.🧹🧹🧹

On another note. This is the Only Championship contending team that the Nets have built in the last 20 years.

jayson-tatum-celtics-eastern-finals.jpg

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I voted Celtics in 6. That vote is feeling closer and closer to coming to fruition. :hubie:

Steph is doing his best Jimmy Butler impression. And one man can’t beat a Celtics team this good.

Jimmy Scores when it matters. Steph been folding in the 4th. Game 2 didn’t play in the 4th.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
A lot of overreacting going on, with that said GS has to stop starting the game so slow, they played great game one in the first quarter but the last two games they are playing catch up until the 3rd. They are basically only trying to stay close until the 3rd and hope for a blow out. It seems like the Celtics are not going to let up and they are not getting rattled.

This is and has always been a 6-7 game series tho so I’m order for that to happen teams have to win the games they are supposed to and Boston needed this game. I would expect GS to win game 4 and then they trade games up until game 7 barring a major injury