The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
KD averaged 26 against the Celtics
Butler averaged 25 against the Celtics.

Steph is averaging 31 on significantly greater efficiency.

Is he supposed to save all his scoring for the 4th quarter because scoring during the the first three quarters doesn't matter now? Does your rockbrain not comprehend that he's gassed during the fourth quarter from carrying a heavy workload because his teammates aren't stepping up when needed?

What does KD have to do with this? :dahell:

Oh so it’s now a case of Steph being gassed by the fourth? Which is the exact point I made to other poster when I said he ain’t built like Giannis and Jimmy who can play 40+ minutes and even an entire game and still carry their team to the very end along with dropping the required points total needed to beat The Celtics :mjlol:

Thank you for further corroborating what I said :mjlol:

Daps
What does KD have to do with this? :dahell:

Oh so it’s now a case of Steph being gassed by the fourth? Which is the exact point I made to other poster when I said he ain’t built like Giannis and Jimmy who can play 40+ minutes and even an entire game and still carry their team to the very end along with dropping the required points total needed to beat The Celtics :mjlol:

Thank you for further corroborating what I said :mjlol:
He ain't built like Jimmy despite averaging more points on greater efficiency against the Celtics?

:mjlol:

Thank you for proving how much of a dumbass you are.

Daps

DUDE THE MEDIA VOTES
FOR THE AWARD...

THE MEDIA KEEPS PUSHING
FOR TATUM TO BE A SUPERSTAR
WHEN HES NOT THERE YET.

THE FACT BROWN DIDNT
GET THE POST GAME INTERVIEW
LETS EVERYONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

BROWN WAS BETTER IN THE MIA SERIES
AND THE MEDIA GAVE TATUM THE AWARD.
:devil:
:evil:

doesn't matter.... just like when the media wanted to crown steph but iggy got the finals MVP. if he doesn't have some signature game, and right now he would need more than one to he considered over jaylen he is not going to win it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
doesn't matter.... just like when the media wanted to crown steph but iggy got the finals MVP. if he doesn't have some signature game, and right now he would need more than one to he considered over jaylen he is not going to win it.

:mjlol:nikka THE MEDIA CROWNED
STEPH THE MVP OF THE WHOLE LEAGUE THAT SEASON.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's as dumb as saying the Grizzlies would have won if Ja was there...they were losing when he WAS there

ITS NOT BECAUSE ANYONE
WITH 2 EYES COULD SEE
MEMPHIS BLEW GM 1
BUT CLEARLY OUTPLAYED GS
IN 2 OF THOSE 3 GMS.

SO THAT 2-1 LEAD AINT shyt
BUT A TALKING POINT.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD averaged 26 against the Celtics
Butler averaged 25 against the Celtics.

Steph is averaging 31 on significantly greater efficiency.

Is he supposed to save all his scoring for the 4th quarter because scoring during the the first three quarters doesn't matter now? Does your rockbrain not comprehend that he's gassed during the fourth quarter from carrying a heavy workload because his teammates aren't stepping up when needed?

Since when do we give players of steph's caliber a pass for being tired? Like seriously? The reality is he scored 2 points in the 4th and commnited 3 key turnovers to start the 4th, he was bad when his team needed him the most,

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Warriors got way more easy buckets with Ja out there.. stop it.

:mjlol:AS OPPOSED TO TYUS JONES
WHO IS EVEN A WORSE DEFENDER
YOU fukkING CASUAL?

:dead:MAYBE IT HAD SOMETHING
TO DO WITH THE FACT DILLION BROOKS AND ADAMS

(Their 2 best defenders)
WERE BACK IN
THE LINEUP FOR GAMES 4-6 CASUAL.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Since when do we give players of steph's caliber a pass for being tired? Like seriously? The reality is he scored 2 points in the 4th and commnited 3 key turnovers to start the 4th, he was bad when his team needed him the most,
What does that even mean. His team needed him all game dude....every minute of this series honestly, but that's not feasible

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Next game is a legacy one for curry and draymond, curry in particular, you won your first ring off an injured cavs team with lebron two best teammates out injured, and your others were with KD being the far superior player, if he goes down 3-1 and doesn't produce it should be curtains then...