The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Boston should feel good. They stole homecourt and proved they can make lots of 3s if GSW left them open. Game 2 was must-must-win for GSW. Udoka will have C's hyped for revenge in Gm 3

Yea but Boston needs to win both home games imo. Golden State can play on the road too.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
celtics had won 4 straight road games in ECF and finals was kind of tough to expect 5, in game 3 we'll learn a lot more :yeshrug:

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
I thought refs letting them play favored the Celtics? Yea yea.. phantom call ok GP2.. but Steph constantly gets fouled at the rim.. never gets called. Celtics got out worked. Draymond putting pressure off those switches disrupted the offense.. now time to see how Udoka counters.

It looks like from one angle that JB clips his legs, very subtle but that's what I saw.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

057dfe195dd1b207ee4e5777ac3b345b.gif

Was impressed with his defense last night :ehh:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Good Job Refs

Draymond Tackling people

The refs were wilding last night. I called it before the game too. shyt is so predictable.

Warriors were the better team last night anyway but the refs/the NBA were 100% making sure they weren't losing that game. Lowkey game might have been over in the 1st if they didn't fukk over Brown with the phantom foul. He was hot and had to come out.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The refs were wilding last night. I called it before the game too. shyt is so predictable.

Warriors were the better team last night anyway but the refs/the NBA were 100% making sure they weren't losing that game. Lowkey game might have been over in the 1st if they didn't fukk over Brown with the phantom foul. He was hot and had to come out.

Total personal fouls called on the Celtics were 18… total called on the Dubs 17…

Don’t do that bro

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Brown really can't take anyone off the dribble out of the triple threat.

I thought it was bullshyt but he really can't. Win or lose, ball handling should be his biggest priority this summer.
Its a little late for that IMO. I think it's better if he just worked on corner and top of the key 3s all offseason and put the work in at the line. He'd be much more valuable if he could get back to being a decent shooter, because he actually was earlier in his career

Edit: my bad, for some reason I read that as Green.

Yeah Brown should be working on his handles