The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Boston should be really concerned with these 3rd quarter performance. Game 1 they just got hot from 3 in the 4th but that shouldn’t be expected

If you’re not gonna be up at half by at least 15 then you can’t have these garbage 3rds against a historically great Warriors team in that quarter
All postseason they’ve stunk in 3rd quarters

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics haven’t played two good games in a row all playoffs. All that “The Warriors should be up 2-0” talk is irrelevant because the Celtics probably would’ve won tonight if the Warriors had held on in G1.

Last two rounds they’ve been great after losses and trash after wins.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have no idea if they did it last year but I recall one GS/Cavs finals where NBATV did a full game recap after each game. Play by play

Shyt was dope. They still doing that? I couldn’t find anything
They do a film show in between games

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't think Smart understands his role breh. Ball should be in someone else's hands and he should be setting picks on offense. If it's not a breakaway or a layup on a backdoor cut, he should not be shoot at all. He's a liability on offense.
I think that's way too extreme. His shot has come a long way and the C's have won a few playoff games in this very playoffs where Smart was the best offensive player.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Boston should be really concerned with these 3rd quarter performance. Game 1 they just got hot from 3 in the 4th but that shouldn’t be expected

If you’re not gonna be up at half by at least 15 then you can’t have these garbage 3rds against a historically great Warriors team in that quarter
Their 3rd looked bad because GS is just good in those quarters. If a team is dropping 30+ on you in a quarter it's usually off misses.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
C's got bullied and straight up punked today. 33 points off turnovers.:hhh:

Smart with the stupid turnovers and falling into Robert.

Horford with the inability to post up Guards and refusing to shoot in the paint.

Derrick passing up wide open floaters to pass into double coverage .

Tatum with the terrible turnovers, constantly crying to refs letting them get in his head and not getting back on defense. Playing to get fouled and not to score. -36 plus/minus

Jaylen playing hero ball in the 2nd half.

Grant needs to step up on the offensive end.
Rob not looking quick and not rebounding.:mjcry:

Team has to come with intensity at home. Can't be playin lackadaisical at home like they have been in a few games.

They got punked by the refs

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics shyt the bed with them turnovers. Ime gotta get these guys under control in the 3rd. Taking it quarter by quarter is fine but not if you lose any single quarter by 20+, that’s how they lost games to Miami. Terrible shot selection from Tatum and Brown overall, they gotta be better.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was no doubt in my mind the Celtics would hit the fatigue wall in this game. The Warriors should be up 2-0 but thanks to poor coaching it’s 1-1.

Both teams know how to front run so keeping it close will be the key. 15 point leads can turn into 25 real quick.

Steph has to continue to play top 5 in the world basketball to get this ring.