The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darryl

Superstar
Daps
@darryl where you at bytch ass nikka?
Nikka you was mentally preparing yourself for a loss today saying you didn't care if they go down 0-3 and other stupid shyt. you don't even fully believe in this squad lmfao. Yall did what yall was suppose to do and defended home court with the help of the refs and Boston having alot of turnovers. Now yall have yall chest out :russ: Foh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nikka you was mentally preparing yourself for a loss today saying you didn't care if they go down 0-3 and other stupid shyt. you don't even fully believe in this squad lmfao. Yall did what yall was suppose to do and defended home court with the help of the refs and Boston having alot of turnovers. Now yall have yall chest out :russ: Foh
What? I literally told you the Cs was going to get blown out this game did I not say that to you? Don’t come in here lying bro

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Please tell me you're joking. :dead:
That’s Lucky in human form
FSz0xqWWUAAmMXO.jpg

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea if they did it last year but I recall one GS/Cavs finals where NBATV did a full game recap after each game. Play by play

Shyt was dope. They still doing that? I couldn’t find anything

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boston should be really concerned with these 3rd quarter performance. Game 1 they just got hot from 3 in the 4th but that shouldn’t be expected

If you’re not gonna be up at half by at least 15 then you can’t have these garbage 3rds against a historically great Warriors team in that quarter