The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I'm a Trae stan lol?????

This nikka don't know what stan means
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Have I ever said Trae was the greatest such and such??? Go find that post hoe lol. Don't bother replying becuz I don't go back n forth with bytches
Man soooo many people are displaying a lot of hatred towards Trae on the internet. I like that

Hopefully Trae sees all of that hate and it motivates him to get stronger and more skilled
Lawd Trae
Trae>>>>>>Luka u cac

And Doncac has already hit his ceiling and Hawks are still getting their 1st Rd pick:russ:
Like I told people. The NBA and the media is on Luka's nuts and there is sum kinda hate boner for Trae
Ya'll know what, I just thought of something. Trae is actually turning into the NBA version of Kid Buu:ohhh:

MV5BYWExMTc4ZTQtYjNhNC00ODAzLWI5OWEtMjlhMjU2MzBiYmY3L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg
Oh yea

Trae>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luka
Trae>>>>>Dame

Trae has ice in his veins
You dikksucking ass Trae stan you.

:mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Warriors turned the Celtics' paint defense into a weakness.

Drive and kicks to 2 to 3 feet from the bucket whenever defenders would collapse. Looney ate well off of those. Wiggins was joining in as well. Mix paint aggression with the 3 ball and we see what happened here tonight. Great adjustments by the team.

Brown doesn't have the privilege of sitting this series. Rest Tatum if necessary but Brown can not sit. He needs to play every minute if they want to win.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Looking at the performances from certain players in both games, really not sure you can really take anything from either game. Boston wins the game Tatum played the worse in. Golden St didn't get anything special out of anyone besides Curry to win Game 2.
Agreed. It is hard to take anything away from these first two games. The next games should show us something.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Draymond is gonna get somebody hurt out there if they keep letting him play football, this ain't the 80s or 90s, them folks ain't built for that. :unimpressed:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Brown really can't take anyone off the dribble out of the triple threat.

I thought it was bullshyt but he really can't. Win or lose, ball handling should be his biggest priority this summer.

Yeah

The most glaring example of this is when he got it top of the key and backed it out about 6 feet to get a running start