The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Smart is a role player, a very good one..but their other 3 starters are 6 points combined. Grant Williams and White were horrible too. Brown is who he is, he will be inconsistent.
I don't think Smart understands his role breh. Ball should be in someone else's hands and he should be setting picks on offense. If it's not a breakaway or a layup on a backdoor cut, he should not be shoot at all. He's a liability on offense.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The hilariousness about your stupidity is you're a Trae stan. I mean, the comedy writes itself.

:dead:
I'm a Trae stan lol?????

This nikka don't know what stan means :laff: :laff: :laff:

Have I ever said Trae was the greatest such and such??? Go find that post hoe lol. Don't bother replying becuz I don't go back n forth with bytches

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
hes rushing his shot because the celtics arnt giving him much room

Perhaps. To me it just looked like his mechanics were a bit off compared to his shot over the years. They also had him in a lot of motion, theyd be better suited trying to get him good looks set or off a screen because hes not going to be able to create well off the dribble in this series. That was never his strong suit to begin with

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Celtics got blown out by 19 when Klay shot 4-19, Wiggins was 4-12, and Tatum was 6-9 from 3.. Its over for the Celtics”

Did I do this right? :mjlol:
Klay will likely have a hot shooting night this series, but he's not who he used to be right now (let's hope he gets back there eventually). Besides that, he's never been a great Finals performer anyway. :yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Klay will likely have a hot shooting night this series, but he's not who he used to be right now (let's hope he gets back there eventually). Besides that, he's never been a great Finals performer anyway. :yeshrug:
Breh i was trolling. Im just returning the energy from Warriors haters/Cs fans with their hot takes after game 1