The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Poole is going to get put through the torture chamber this series. Dude’s defense has been absolute shyt all playoffs and now he’s actually playing against a team with real firepower:huhldup:

Warriors are going to need a historic offensive showing to win this series because they don’t have enough 2 way players
- poole might end up not end up getting that max extension after these last couple of series :sas2:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I been saying the Western conference is garbage this year. Any of the top 4 seeds in the east was winning the finals this year. The west is JV. Bron went to the west and turned it into the east. The east got all the deep, strong, squads. I still think Atlanta would have beat Phoenix with ease last year. So my feelings for the west hasn't changed a bit in the last two seasons. The west lacks too much depth outside of Memphis. Memphis is the only team that has a eastern conference feel to them.

Golden still has time to emerge as a contender. It depends on Wiseman really impacting shyt. He's going into year 3, that's usually went it starts to click for centers. All Golden needs him to do is become a Tyson Chandler with more offensive skill. Set good screens, diving properly, play with good BBIQ, and use his rebounding skills and size to make a positive impact. He does that, GS takes that leap. It took Robert Williams awhile to understand what he needed to do to be an impact player. It takes most bigs awhile.
Memphis should be in the finals, they were the best team imo out West

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22

muddy-dirty-swimming-pool.jpg

:gag:
Yooooo. That bum in over his head. I got real :flabbynsick: last night in the 4th. GS was up like 12 and i know it’s the nba and no lead is safe but ii was tired as hell and had to get up early this morning and went to bed. Checked the score when i woke like wow. Saw the chucker was 2-7, and 1-6 from three. I know that bozo @Regular_P feeling like the dodo he is.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trade(s) for guys that could bridge Steph, Dray and Klay into being a contender because what they've got right now isn't it. All the stars are going to need to align for them to win.
I dont think they need trades as much as they still aren't contenders yet and I've been saying that all year. Their time in 2023-2025. Wiseman and Kuminga growth is going to be critical to their success. They remind me of the Spurs the year before they played the Heat in the finals. The pieces are there, they just need time to grow. Steph, Dray, and Klay are aging but the youth has to pick up the pieces.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All the "they won't shoot like that again" talk don't really matter tbh...there's more than one way to win a game. What if they do have another crazy shooting game or Tatum and Brown both have a complete game or Curry has an off shooting game or its a low scoring defensive game in general which probably favors Boston?

It's a race to 4 wins at this point to win a championship and Celtics stole one on the road when their star player had 12 points. I wouldn't be trying to make myself feel better about the situation by thinking they won't shoot that well again and that'll solve everything.
They won’t need to shoot that well in my opinion
They can make gm2 agrimy one and go up 2-0

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
everyone talking about the 40 point quarter but what about the warriors not scoring a single point in what 4 minutes in the 4th? That is a not a good sign going forward. I know it’s game 1 and it’s plenty more basketball to be played but, damn that’s a glaring sign

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
horford imo is playing the best all around ball in his career. efficient on offense on every level, rebounding the ball and playing good defense. for a guy who has disappeared in some of those areas when his team needed him in the past ive been impressed with him this postseason and hes doing at 36. i was disappointed in how many offensive rebounds the celtics were giving up as a team but they knocked down shots to hang in there then exploded in the 4th.

no disrespect to draymond but when the talent levels are this close im taking the team with more size whose bigs can score and play defense.