The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Looney did do well, but again, he's a marginal talent (he scored 4 points on 1-4 field goals in Game 1). You can't expect to win a championship if he's your one and only big, to go along with all the uphill battles the Warriors have with their personnel.

As I've been saying, it's gonna take a miracle for the Warriors to win. There's only so much Steph and the culture/system can do.
i think we couldve won if we didnt give up so many threes. Dray specifically wasnt closing out on shooters. Combine that w/ 2/12 shooting, thats a recipe for disaster

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Note: Celts fan base not the one creating all the game 1 reaction threads. Said it before... we don't do the stan sh-t..

Tatum was mostly ass..... yeah he had 13 assists and "made the right read" which is nice...cool... but u can't go 3-17. meh.

Couldn’t have said this Better. You spoke for all of us. Celtics fans in here are not claiming victory after game 1.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
boston stole one

No they went into the room where the Golden State Warriors were sleeping put their hands over their mouth and looked them in the eyes while they suffocated them.

If they had KD his ISO would’ve loosen the shyt that was their offense. Wiggins is too flaky and the others aren’t as good at improvising

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
They stopped calling that lineup a death lineup in the Memphis series

It’s alive and kicking and I’m not saying that is a bad lineup, they’re gonna score BUT on defense they getting torched as well. The Mavs just didn’t hit the open shots when they collapsed

Mars

Superstar
Daps
GS should be more concerned with Curry's ankle than the game 1loss. I believe his ankle could be an issue as the series goes on.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Looney did do well, but again, he's a marginal talent (he scored 4 points on 1-4 field goals in Game 1). You can't expect to win a championship if he's your one and only big, to go along with all the uphill battles the Warriors have with their personnel.

As I've been saying, it's gonna take a miracle for the Warriors to win. There's only so much Steph and the culture/system can do.
I been saying the Western conference is garbage this year. Any of the top 4 seeds in the east was winning the finals this year. The west is JV. Bron went to the west and turned it into the east. The east got all the deep, strong, squads. I still think Atlanta would have beat Phoenix with ease last year. So my feelings for the west hasn't changed a bit in the last two seasons. The west lacks too much depth outside of Memphis. Memphis is the only team that has a eastern conference feel to them.

Golden still has time to emerge as a contender. It depends on Wiseman really impacting shyt. He's going into year 3, that's usually went it starts to click for centers. All Golden needs him to do is become a Tyson Chandler with more offensive skill. Set good screens, diving properly, play with good BBIQ, and use his rebounding skills and size to make a positive impact. He does that, GS takes that leap. It took Robert Williams awhile to understand what he needed to do to be an impact player. It takes most bigs awhile.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm happy for Horford. He's been trying to get here for a long time and he's playing at a high level when people thought he was washed.
Only nikkas who got the IQ of a pear was the fools thinking he was washed. Too many casuals with strong opinions in this world. That's where I agree with KD, too many nikkas who dont know shyt with loud opinions and hot takes like SAS, Skip, and Shannon ass nikkas

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Big dikk DERRICK MY D IS WHITE showing out in the finals
pop-thumbs-up.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I been saying the Western conference is garbage this year. Any of the top 4 seeds in the east was winning the finals this year. The west is JV. Bron went to the west and turned it into the east. The east got all the deep, strong, squads. I still think Atlanta would have beat Phoenix with ease last year. So my feelings for the west hasn't changed a bit in the last two seasons. The west lacks too much depth outside of Memphis. Memphis is the only team that has a eastern conference feel to them.

Golden still has time to emerge as a contender. It depends on Wiseman really impacting shyt. He's going into year 3, that's usually went it starts to click for centers. All Golden needs him to do is become a Tyson Chandler with more offensive skill. Set good screens, diving properly, play with good BBIQ, and use his rebounding skills and size to make a positive impact. He does that, GS takes that leap. It took Robert Williams awhile to understand what he needed to do to be an impact player. It takes most bigs awhile.

So he turned the West it into the East and still missed the playoffs :picard:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Horford takes are honestly how I can tell you either understand the game or you are just a NBA fan who's a casual. The average NBA doesn't understand Al impact, the fan, exec, coach, who understands Basketball at a high level does.

I been said KD should’ve stayed in OKC and got Al Horford to join instead of bailing to GSW.