The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Honestly, I feel like the Celtics felt more uncomfortable against the Heat defense than they do against the Warriors defenders.

I don’t think the Warriors are as equipped for a slugfest as the Celtics are.
But the Warriors are so much better offensively than the Heat.

They were up by 14.

The Celtics will go through their own scoring droughts.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
during the 4th there was a 3 he missed with a little more than 4 minutes left in the game but it was still within reach for the warriors…and dude exhibited such awful body language to the point I felt comfortable saying the celtics had this one wrapped up if the warrior’s best player is already mailing it in smh
he also missed a layup in the 4th and looked defeated. I didnt like that. That's not Steph

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Note: Celts fan base not the one creating all the game 1 reaction threads. Said it before... we don't do the stan sh-t..

Tatum was mostly ass..... yeah he had 13 assists and "made the right read" which is nice...cool... but u can't go 3-17. meh.

I think he did a good job of controlling the pace of the game, man. Tatum used to focus on his scoring and isolation ability to win but he seems like he’s really leaning into impacting the game in a variety of ways.

Playoffs is all about finding different ways to win in all situations. Tatum was on the court for the longest, handled primary playmaking duties, attacked the paint to get fouls and stress the defense, and attacked the defense where it was weakest.

He played like a general.

Daps
What kind of vets we talking? :laff:

Trade for Beal?

KAT?
Vet role players.

There's an infinite amount of them in the league. And yes, a star player like Siakam, for instance. There's no point getting caught up in specifics of who, because the Warriors didn't actually go out there and test the waters to know whether or not a specific player was attainable. You're only supposed to be taking this in theory, as it's pointing out what's wrong with the roster.

Vet role players is me telling you they needed guys who know how to win on this type of stage. The Celtics have those guys and GS do not.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the Warriors are so much better offensively than the Heat.

They were up by 14.

The Celtics will go through their own scoring droughts.

Oh absolutely. Warriors got way more firepower. I just think that after going against Bucks and Heat, they seem far less threatened against the Warriors defense.

Not even just off the stats or anything but just how comfortable the squad looked going against them.