The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Bro even if Steph hit all his shots, the Cs were still winning this game. Youre not winning shyt giving up 40 points in the 4th Quartee
That's what was frustrating.. Curry was getting good shots for 2's and they'd give up a 3..they couldn't get a miss and that was game. Both teams will settle in.. I don't think we will see these 3 point percentages from either team. Will be interesting to see if the refs let them play the whole series

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

during the 4th there was a 3 he missed with a little more than 4 minutes left in the game but it was still within reach for the warriors…and dude exhibited such awful body language to the point I felt comfortable saying the celtics had this one wrapped up if the warrior’s best player is already mailing it in smh

Daps

VlrtLtE.jpg

The nerve of a Trae stan trying to stick out his chest about this.

:picard:

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
All the "they won't shoot like that again" talk don't really matter tbh...there's more than one way to win a game. What if they do have another crazy shooting game or Tatum and Brown both have a complete game or Curry has an off shooting game or its a low scoring defensive game in general which probably favors Boston?

It's a race to 4 wins at this point to win a championship and Celtics stole one on the road when their star player had 12 points. I wouldn't be trying to make myself feel better about the situation by thinking they won't shoot that well again and that'll solve everything.