The Iranian people look ready to revolt EDIT: Vote to execute 10,000+ protesters

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Nobody in here is saying she or anyone else deserved anything. You looking for easy daps. Move the fukk along and let grown ups talk.

Step your reading comprehension up. I didn't say anyone in here did. And my opinion isn't the prevelent opinion on this site. If I wanted "easy daps" I make a low effort short post like the one you made here...which ironically got no daps.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a Yank. Democracy is no guarantee of an accountable government.

As for Iran's Shah tortured more people than the Saudi's, the evidence is flimsy at best.

Was the Last Shah of Iran a saint? fukk no
But he was better than what Iran has now.

Or how about .... the UK and US shouldn't have deposed the democratically elected PM of Iran (for oil access no less) and placed a torturous leader --the Shah-- in his place. Then you wouldn't have the problems you do now.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
This is all I have to say:
MV5BNWY3ZTFkYjUtZjQwZS00YTE3LTkyNjAtNWZiNjQ4NjllYTg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

They should've never got rid of him.

:dead:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Iranians wild out for two weeks every four years

Regime will send some basijis in to clock heads, this will likely wrap up before month end

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Ask the GOP.
I wouldn't even say that it controls them. They just use the Bible as a way to "validate" their political ideologies, or give credence to their rhetoric. When what's in the Bible contradicts their actions, they start juelzing, or find some random ass line that paints whatever the aforementioned action(s) contradict as being up for interpretation.

Edit: In other words, they think their base is stupid...and they wouldn't necessarily be wrong.