The Iranian people look ready to revolt EDIT: Vote to execute 10,000+ protesters

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Good. I have a homie in Iran who said the country is way more secular than outsiders think. It's just that the people in positions of power are the religious fanatics.

And I have no issue with religion. I have an issue with people who misuse religion for their own selfish gains.
Iran used to be liberal I think back in the day

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good. I have a homie in Iran who said the country is way more secular than outsiders think. It's just that the people in positions of power are the religious fanatics.

And I have no issue with religion. I have an issue with people who misuse religion for their own selfish gains.
You also just described the USA. These conservatives in this country are on the same shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
CIA had a role in this regime so they better fix that shyt
The CIA fukked over Iran for sure. Iran would probably be in a much different place if they hadn’t played those games with the Shah. I’m just saying if the CIA is stoking the fire now, getting people to resist the Iranian government, that is a good thing. I’m completely fine with saying the CIA is a bad organization that occasionally does good things.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I care not for either side point of view

but we know who is orchestrating this....
So you’re a both sides extremist? Lol

spongebob-oh-brother-this-guy-stinks.gif

You bring shame to your avatar and name.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
They won't directly admit it but many Americans that are MAGA or MAGA adjacent want this for America. I've kind of even picked up those vibes on this website unfortunately. Almost every thread on here where some foreign woman gets imprisoned or even killed for something that wouldn't even get her punished in the U.S. dudes run in to the thread low key implying that she deserves it.

Thats why the far Right religious extremists appeal so much to the redpill crowd. There's no doubt in my mind that a large amount of men in the U.S. would support a Christian version of the Iranian govt just to spite Women and gays.