The Iranian people look ready to revolt EDIT: Vote to execute 10,000+ protesters

Daps
This is all I have to say:
MV5BNWY3ZTFkYjUtZjQwZS00YTE3LTkyNjAtNWZiNjQ4NjllYTg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

They should've never got rid of him.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
They won't directly admit it but many Americans that are MAGA or MAGA adjacent want this for America. I've kind of even picked up those vibes on this website unfortunately. Almost every thread on here where some foreign woman gets imprisoned or even killed for something that wouldn't even get her punished in the U.S. dudes run in to the thread low key implying that she deserves it.

Thats why the far Right religious extremists appeal so much to the redpill crowd. There's no doubt in my mind that a large amount of men in the U.S. would support a Christian version of the Iranian govt just to spite Women and gays.

Nobody in here is saying she or anyone else deserved anything. You looking for easy daps. Move the fukk along and let grown ups talk.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
:why:

Americans only like democracy when it’s convenient

Praising absolute monarchies like Saudi Arabia now? Iran’s Shah tortured more people than the Saudis do now

Iranians need accountable government

They also need to be left alone to figure it out. Air strikes/ coups/ sanctions don’t lead to an accountable government.

It leads to a desperate government. fukk the Iranian government their trash, but let’s not act like they haven’t been destabilized at every turn.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I personally have no problem with Islam (or any religion), but I do have a problem with religious governments. That’s too much for me and takes away personal freedoms. I might catch some flack for saying I’m okay with CIA manipulation here, but sometimes you have to use dangerous tools to get a job done. The CIA completely fukked over Iran in the 70s. Definitely, the CIA has done tons of manipulation of foreign powers. But if they can help to over throw the religious Iranian government, that is a good thing. Their involvement could turn bad though.

Ideally they would just help to lead a revolt , and just stop there. I know that won’t happen, but Iranians are in a tough spot. Either they bow down to the Islamists or they let foreign powers intervene. I think it might be better to let foreign powers intervene, but I do see the problems with that “solution.”

Daps
:why:

Americans only like democracy when it’s convenient

Praising absolute monarchies like Saudi Arabia now? Iran’s Shah tortured more people than the Saudis do now

Iranians need accountable government
I'm not a Yank. Democracy is no guarantee of an accountable government.

As for Iran's Shah tortured more people than the Saudi's, the evidence is flimsy at best.

Was the Last Shah of Iran a saint? fukk no
But he was better than what Iran has now.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
They won't directly admit it but many Americans that are MAGA or MAGA adjacent want this for America. I've kind of even picked up those vibes on this website unfortunately. Almost every thread on here where some foreign woman gets imprisoned or even killed for something that wouldn't even get her punished in the U.S. dudes run in to the thread low key implying that she deserves it.

Thats why the far Right religious extremists appeal so much to the redpill crowd. There's no doubt in my mind that a large amount of men in the U.S. would support a Christian version of the Iranian govt just to spite Women and gays.
Lower standards = more men eating, more sex, more potbellies, and happier men but it comes at the cost of female nature, she's the one to not agree but forced to partake.