The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree, and I don't even have an iPhone. Apple Pay isn't the greatest example for why it's a better product for end users tho.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mjlol:

I can't speak for other devices as all of mine have been Samsung. An Apple phone seems to be too restrictive in nature. I also use more Google things. I don't own anything made by Apple with the exception of a 120gb ipod that I honestly don't even know where it is now.

Describing the topic, Google Pay is easy to use as I do it daily. Online and in brick and mortar stores. Most phone hardware and software innovation has happened on the Android. Hell, Apple ain't even using usb-c connections yet. Google Assistant is better than Siri. Customization is far better on the Android side. Especially when you take into account home automation. Tasker might be the greatest phone app ever created and its only on Android.

I'm short, Apple has a proprietary operating system that they can put bumpers up like kids at a bowling alley. You are going to stay within their garden. The idea or spirit of an Android is to experiment. It's your device, make it what you will.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.

I was at walmart buying dog food the other day, and walmart doesn't have apple pay (always the preferred payment method for me).

but the walmart app allows me to scan the QR code and pay that way.

the lick for this is for my credit card, the walmart app counts as online shopping, so I get a full 5.25% cash back reward for that purchase. I assume this works on android, but thru apple, it's seamless.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I can't speak for other devices as all of mine have been Samsung. An Apple phone seems to be too restrictive in nature. I also use more Google things. I don't own anything made by Apple with the exception of a 120gb ipod that I honestly don't even know where it is now.

Describing the topic, Google Pay is easy to use as I do it daily. Online and in brick and mortar stores. Most phone hardware and software innovation has happened on the Android. Hell, Apple ain't even using usb-c connections yet. Google Assistant is better than Siri. Customization is far better on the Android side. Especially when you take into account home automation. Tasker might be the greatest phone app ever created and its only on Android.

I'm short, Apple has a proprietary operating system that they can put bumpers up like kids at a bowling alley. You are going to stay within their garden. The idea or spirit of an Android is to experiment. It's your device, make it what you will.

this is a fact. I wish apple would allow me to change the default assistant to google assistant.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

This is VERY true.
this is a fact. I wish apple would allow me to change the default assistant to google assistant.
just bought a 13 Pro Max today that I'm picking up. First IPhone since I owned an 8 for work at the old job.

There's no way to override Siri with Google Assitant? :mjcry:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Coming from a google pixel owner/user. It's true, flat-out. People are just too biased to admit it.

In the past I would've said the android ecosystem is better. The key problem is, before android phones used to be cheaper than Iphones, and that's why people bought them by in large. Now, many android phones are damn near in the same ballpark and the iphone, so what's the point?

Android doesn't even have a smartwatch anywhere near comparable to the apple watch.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

You know better than that..I get my shoes at checkout..google pay, fingerprint. Over. Come on. S22 Ultra is the most fluid phone ever made.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Iphones are phones for girls and kids..real simple. These dudes with iPhone be striking on shoe releases..so it damn sure ain't fool proof.