The insane value of the Xbox series

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MS had a fukkin day yesterday :wow: credit where it's due. I wouldn't be surprised if they put a decent dent in PS5's casual market if they aren't fully announced by the 22nd

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As I said, it's games I dont play breh. Especially with spending $2k on a new TV soon, I want the full Next Gen experience. I've never been the person to go back and play older games (mainly due to me like a multiplayer fan); a system not having backwards compatibility has never been an issue for me.

Question for EA..would Madden 21, FIFA 21, and UFC 4 be on there?
I take it back, not sure if it’s on EA play or not. I just was in the Xbox store and some games are listed on EA Play and some aren’t

I think those games will be cheaper to buy on EA play (newer sports titles).

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take it back, not sure if it’s on EA play or not. I just was in the Xbox store and some games are listed on EA Play and some aren’t

I think those games will be cheaper to buy on EA play (newer sports titles).

The announcement said EA Play this holiday, I assumed it wouldn't be until the console is launched. They already started?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, EA play is already around... you can buy it separately now

I think it meant that it will be bundled with gamepass this holiday

Yea I knew that part already I thought you were talking about the games already being included; my bad

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
As I said, it's games I dont play breh. Especially with spending $2k on a new TV soon, I want the full Next Gen experience. I've never been the person to go back and play older games (mainly due to me like a multiplayer fan); a system not having backwards compatibility has never been an issue for me.

Question for EA..would Madden 21, FIFA 21, and UFC 4 be on there?
When they're old. Games don't be on there till like 8 months after they drop.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I didn't have any intentions on getting an Xbox, but for $300, I'm going to at least consider it down the line depending on the length and quality of Avowed & the Fable reboot.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This probably would have been more of a slam dunk for microsoft had they had a great flagship title to launch with.

If halo infinite truly looked next-gen and ground breaking i probably would rightfully stfu, even though halo still isn’t my bag I know what it means for the xbox. As of now though there’s not really any next gen content for it, just offering a ton of old games for to play for a limited time for really cheap, which doesn’t get me going.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I think the series S is great for parents who wanna upgrade their kids and not spend a fortune

Im personally still team sony after the only xbox i ever owned rrod (always left me with a sour taste) but now i will actually consider getting an Series S as a companion to the 5