The insane value of the Xbox series

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan you promise you and the rest of your Xbox homies not to get angry and turn into Kidsmoove when Sony drops news? Pinky swear? I foresee an ugly future where unbiased fans will cry that the board is getting out of control. :popcorn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan you promise you and the rest of your Xbox homies not to get angry and turn into Kidsmoove when Sony drops news? Pinky swear? I foresee an ugly future where unbiased fans will cry that the board is getting out of control. :popcorn:

I'll be hype if Sony gives me something to be hype about

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, a flurry of threads will be made about everything. Imagine if they just show off a future game? Xbots already authorized stannery for future games up until 2023 so it's all fair game. :mjlit:
U betta pray they don't show off a logo :wow:

If they show of demon souls or slient hill I can understand the hype... but it won't do a thing for me.

I'ma need something big for an exclusive or something out of left field.

I actually hope they do have something, I want a reason to get a PS5 early... right now spiderman and ratchet next year aren't enough. And while I do want hitman in VR I'm not trying to drop THAT much bread into a TV (getting hdmi 2.1) and 2 systems plus VR setup. That's about where I max out on splurging.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they show of demon souls or slient hill I can understand the hype... but it won't do a thing for me.

I'ma need something big for an exclusive or something out of left field.

I actually hope they do have something, I want a reason to get a PS5 early... right now spiderman and ratchet next year aren't enough. And while I do want hitman in VR I'm not trying to drop THAT much bread into a TV (getting hdmi 2.1) and 2 systems plus VR setup. That's about where I max out on splurging.
:mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Am I the only person looking at all these announcements, worrying about the future of gaming?

The Series S is Don Mattricks' Xbox vision on steroids. An all digital box that is constantly connected to the cloud/internet where the only marketplace is Microsoft. You cannot play used games and locking yourself into a Netflix type service. You're paying all this money but in the end own nothing but the box, control pad and the digital games that you have purchased. If you've stopped paying you cannot play the hundreds of titles on offer

Microsoft is selling office365 in game form.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am I the only person looking at all these announcements, worrying about the future of gaming?

The Series S is Don Mattricks' Xbox vision on steroids. An all digital box that is constantly connected to the cloud/internet where the only marketplace is Microsoft. You cannot play used games and locking yourself into a Netflix type service. You're paying all this money but in the end own nothing but the box, control pad and the digital games that you have purchased. If you've stopped paying you cannot play the hundreds of titles on offer

Microsoft is selling office365 in game form.

:ohhh: