The insane value of the Xbox series

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
What is the payment after the 24 months? Whatever the game pass subscription is?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only person looking at all these announcements, worrying about the future of gaming?

The Series S is Don Mattricks' Xbox vision on steroids. An all digital box that is constantly connected to the cloud/internet where the only marketplace is Microsoft. You cannot play used games and locking yourself into a Netflix type service. You're paying all this money but in the end own nothing but the box, control pad and the digital games that you have purchased. If you've stopped paying you cannot play the hundreds of titles on offer

Microsoft is selling office365 in game form.

They were dead to me soon as they built a camera into a console with alwways on features mandatory. It's not that serious. We just trying to play games

As an early 360 adopter it's just not Amurkin enough for me with those freedomless features.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
What is the payment after the 24 months? Whatever the game pass subscription is?
Yes, if you want to continue the gamepass subscription you don't even have to pay the ultimate gamepass price anymore, you can pay $10 just for the Xbox gamepass.

I was PS5 day 1 but these guys are not playing any games. Now I'm confused as to whether I should buy an Xbox series X or a Xbox series S

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People about to actually give the xbox and gamepass a legit try like

tenor.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
These discussions are gonna be quiet once sony pulls their last reveal out+ price and release date.
nah i personally expect to be caping for sony too when the nonsense begins. and there will be nonsense posted

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
My only beef with Game Pass is that it's full of games I don't care to play. If I'm on going Next Gen, I want Next Gen shyt. I tried out Game Pass for XBX and only downloaded Fight Night :laugh:

Great deal for those that like to go play older stuff though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My only beef with Game Pass is that it's full of games I don't care to play. If I'm on going Next Gen, I want Next Gen shyt. I tried out Game Pass for XBX and only downloaded Fight Night :laugh:

Great deal for those that like to go play older stuff though.
Gears 5

Resident Evil

Wasteland 3

Grounded

OG Final Fantasy 7

Flight Simulator (most likely)

Forza Horizons 4

Sea of Thieves

All Halo’s

Dead by Daylight

Fallouts, All Batman games, State of Decays, No Mans Sky, All Gears etc...

Honestly, it’s probably easier to think of games NOT on Gamepass.

And they’re adding EA to it too... c’mon man

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Gears 5

Resident Evil

Wasteland 3

Grounded

OG Final Fantasy 7

Flight Simulator (most likely)

Forza Horizons 4

Sea of Thieves

All Halo’s

Dead by Daylight

Fallouts, All Batman games, State of Decays, No Mans Sky, All Gears etc...

Honestly, it’s probably easier to think of games NOT on Gamepass.

And they’re adding EA to it too... c’mon man

As I said, it's games I dont play breh. Especially with spending $2k on a new TV soon, I want the full Next Gen experience. I've never been the person to go back and play older games (mainly due to me like a multiplayer fan); a system not having backwards compatibility has never been an issue for me.

Question for EA..would Madden 21, FIFA 21, and UFC 4 be on there?