The insane value of the Xbox series

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Y’all know I’m #TeamPS5 but damn, XBOX been making moves lately.
:lupe:
  • Gamepass looks decent and seemingly gets better regularly
  • They’ve actually released release date and price points and are not being so bullshyt about it like Sony is
  • $300 for the S is a decent deal
  • Games are still ass, but they appear to be trying to get better
Not saying I’m gonna jump ship...:whoa: But damn, Sony needs to stop being so bytch-made and actually release all the info about this system. This release a little info at a time as corny.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Think like netflix for games, their first party games will be there but third party is up to the developers. EA play is just EA games

Aka it would be good if Microsoft’s 1st party studio games were good or even existed outside of grounded. Right now it’s just a game rental service.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Think like netflix for games, their first party games will be there but third party is up to the developers. EA play is just EA games

Aka it would be good if Microsoft’s 1st party studio games were good or even existed outside of grounded. Right now it’s just a game rental service.

So its only xbox games, and multiplat if the developer puts it on there?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They just gotta take the Ls and improve and stop the one and dones, it needs to be a QB2 SO2, and scalebound needs to be finished they got the power to run it now