The Inherent Dishonesty of Black Conservatism

Daps
Sir I am a grown man...that alt shyt you talking about is for kids...it is obvious you will not answer the questions...
that is ok....know this though...no white supremaciss can talk no weh any bloodclaaat time in a none a de tuggs dem face....just know dat...

I gander he was adopted by conservative white people from the hood( ala: the blindside) or he joined the military really early and he used c00ning to fit it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I gander he was adopted by conservative white people from the hood( ala: the blindside) or he joined the military really early and he used c00ning to fit it.

Because I understand how essential it is to having differing opinions...I fully support a blk man being a conservative or anyone....one should be able to explain it though....I love wyte people...as any other group of humans that are decent....I can understand an economic perspective of less taxes....so called family, religion, trannies etc....racism is a place I draw the line....any kind of harm to innocent humans...when though I am concerned about taking a jog in upstate ny cause of what happened to ahmaud...I am also the person to be looking at nice houses, even stop and take a picture....imagine someone attacked me or tried to surround me and fukkers talking bullshyt...so anyone who supports that crowd its F them....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
As you say, "the onus is on you to prove that contention..."

If not, you're just as disingenuous and dishonest as Sowell and Williams.
Your other account literally said I was talking to him last night and posted comments I had directed towards this account.
You slipped up

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've written in this thread that I'm actually not a conservative.
That said when you gonna stop jumping accounts.

Oh you have written that? Apologies, I had no idea...
Concerning the alts...I am the newest person here...so it would apply most to me...
Know how easy it is to spot alts?
They are not realistic...For example if I was to say I was from brooklyn...someone would say...oh what school...and if I was to say me and the homies on the block and we conservatives and maga etc....someone would say where the heck in brooklyn/queens/bronx that happens at...and if so one can say well I am prolly in staten island and my friends are maga....You wouldnt expect me to be on jamaica ave, white plains road, or brownsville saying I am repping maga....

understand?....Maybe thats why there are so many questions as to whether your parents maga etc...to get an understanding of who you are and how you came about to have certain opinions...now if you some russian or chinese person and certain questions are asked...things become a bit more difficult...if what you know about black people is from movies/music then it becomes a bit more obvious...would more personal questions scare you?...as in are your neighbors maga or wife maga...somebody around you maga...for example ALL my neighbors are maga...even the blk ones apparently...they treat me well....