The Inherent Dishonesty of Black Conservatism

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I find the negro whisperers of both stripes equally irritating. The Left's Whisperers are loath to point out black shortcomings while that is all black conservatives do. It is an interesting juxtaposition of arguments. But the conservative agenda is more harmful overall. Which is interesting because our people are deeply conservative in alot og ways but can see the dishonesty in the conservative agenda. Black Conservatives sometimes point out the failings of the system but more often than not they gloss over them, pointing to themselves as exceptions. But there has always been black exceptional people in America and the dishonesty comes in when they point out the exceptions and use them to chastise black people as a whole.

Have you ever read Cornell West? I find him interesting in that while clearly a leftist, he has no qualms about pointing out "Black shortcomings" but seems to give a fair treatment of how myriad factors combine to slow Black progress. If you look at his full-length books they seem to be carefully and fairly written in that respect.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Prove he is playing a game and doesn't believe what he is saying and arguing.

Sowell often writes that the root of issues is in changes that need to be made within Black society and culture, yet he publishes this drivel in publications targeting an almost entirely White audience. I've seen zero effort by Sowell to actually reach and connect to Black audiences even though his message cannot possibly be acted upon by White conservatives.

If Sowell wants to help Black folk help themselves, then why the hell is he working out of the Hoover Institution and publishing his lessons in National Review, RealClearPolitics, WorldNetDaily, TownHall, etc. that are embedded with white racists who will only take the wrong message and do zero of benefit to the black population?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I honestly doubt "white sexual access" is a motivator unless they're looking at a very specific lady.

White material access is the obvious target for certain conservatives, especially social media influencers and the like. I don't know how often that explains the intellectuals.

Deep tendency for contrarianism can be a factor. Some people want to go against the grain and the very fact that most Black folk are liberal is enough to make some push conservative, or at least to latch onto every bit of evidence that "the majority" is wrong while looking past the evidence that they're right.

There is also the case of social influence/pressure when it comes to the ones who simply happened to be raised almost entirely within white conservative society.

@David_TheMan, on these pages you've pushed neo-Confederate authors, right-wing pundits, even straight racists, and are clearly coming from a right-wing perspective. What would you say was your influence into the movement when so few Black folk go that direction?
Rhakim on this site you've been busted lying and crying whenever I haven't praised white liberal.
You've lied about Jesse Owens own words regarding how he was treated by the Nazis compared to his own country,.
You've literally lied outright when white liberals are addressed as the white supremacist they are.

You're a non entity to me, a joke of a man, most likely white playing black on the internet, and
Sowell often writes that the root of issues is in changes that need to be made within Black society and culture, yet he publishes this drivel in publications targeting an almost entirely White audience. I've seen zero effort by Sowell to actually reach and connect to Black audiences even though his message cannot possibly be acted upon by White conservatives.

If Sowell wants to help Black folk help themselves, then why the hell is he working out of the Hoover Institution and publishing his lessons in National Review, RealClearPolitics, WorldNetDaily, TownHall, etc. that are embedded with white racists who will only take the wrong message and do zero of benefit to the black population?
We not debating sowell chump.
You arent worthy of debate with me, you are nothing more than a white boy loving liberal c00n, if you are even black.

I tell your weak self all the time we are theough, youve ahown in my whole interaction with you that you are just as much an outright liar as the worst politician and white supremacist.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rhakim on this site you've been busted lying and crying whenever I haven't praised white liberal.

That would be a false claim, and also a complete deflection from the topic and the question I asked.

You've lied about Jesse Owens own words regarding how he was treated by the Nazis compared to his own country,

That is also a false claim.

You've literally lied outright when white liberals are addressed as the white supremacist they are.

Yet another false claim.

You're a non entity to me, a joke of a man, most likely white playing black on the internet, and

We not debating sowell chump.
You arent worthy of debate with me, you are nothing more than a white boy loving liberal c00n, if you are even black.

I tell your weak self all the time we are theough, youve ahown in my whole interaction with you that you are just as much an outright liar as the worst politician and white supremacist.

Notice that this topic is "The Inherent Dishonesty of Black Conservatives", and look at what David the Man does in response to a simple question.

How did you become a conservative? Were you raised in a White conservative household? In a White conservative family? What was you in to the movement?

It's not a difficult question, and if you are proud of your conservative background then you should be keen to answer it. Why would you avoid such a question if conservativism isn't something to be ashamed of?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That would be a false claim, and also a complete deflection from the topic and the question I asked.

That is also a false claim.

Yet another false claim.

Notice that this topic is "The Inherent Dishonesty of Black Conservatives", and look at what David the Man does in response to a simple question.

How did you become a conservative? Were you raised in a White conservative household? In a White conservative family? What was you in to the movement?

It's not a difficult question, and if you are proud of your conservative background then you should be keen to answer it. Why would you avoid such a question if conservativism isn't something to be ashamed of?
Lol, wall of text your mo.
shyt is simple, we werent discussing shyt in this thread unless you are admitting that OfTheCross is your alt.

You came into this thread lying like usual and i dont engage with lying ass white liberal c00ns.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lol, wall of text your mo.

Look at what you quoted dumbass. There's no "wall of text", most of my responses are single short sentences and I wrote less than you did.

I guess I exposed you one too many times and you're afraid to even answer simple questions now.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This Walter Williams guy sounds like he's full of shyt, stupid, a liar, or disingenuous and phony too.

Or maybe he's just playing devil's advocate...

"Further evidence of the free market as a friend is suggested by all the legislation and extra-legal measures taken to prevent free, peaceable, voluntary exchange between blacks and whites. After all, why would laws and extra-legal measures be necessary to restrict whites from hiring blacks or blacks from selling to whites, or whites serving blacks in restaurants, if whites did not want to make these transactions in the first place? Whenever one sees laws written, or extra-legal measures taken, to prevent an activity, he should immediately suspect that not everyone would voluntarily behave according to those legal requirements."

Lol. Just ignoring the fact that these laws were enacted by Whites because they're racist and didn't want to deal with Blacks. The laws didn't appear magically out of nowhere. Why is he pretending that the same people controlling the markets (whites) aren't the ones enacting these discriminatory laws?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A normal human being would realize it is ineffective to wander into a conversation and just blast all other participants as a bunch of liars.

to EndDomination:
if you read what he said why did you deliberately lie about his actual argument
Now agree with that sentiment or not, fine, but to say he is intellectually dishonest is a lie and its you who is practicing intellectual dishonesty in saying so.
The fact that you still deliberately lie about his actual argument

to Of The Cross:
Lol, you make up lies about those you disagree with then end with the fallacy of the golden mean.

to myself:
You've lied about Jesse Owens own words regarding how he was treated by the Nazis compared to his own country,.
You came into this thread lying like usual and i dont engage with lying ass white liberal c00ns.

But ironically:
Again you need to learn the difference between disagreeing with a conclusion or point, and a person being intellectually dishonest

Indeed.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
A normal human being would realize it is ineffective to wander into a conversation and just blast all other participants as a bunch of liars.

to EndDomination:

to Of The Cross:

to myself:

But ironically:

Indeed.
You took one post and made multiple quotes and then act like you proves a point

You are so dumb and simple that you probably impressed yourself. Lol.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It was actually 5 different posts of yours, and I quoted each accusation separately.

Now that that's clear, let's get back to the OP question. How did you become a conservative? Were you raised in a White conservative household? In a White conservative family? What was your in to the movement?

It's not a difficult question, and if you are proud of your conservative background then you should be keen to answer it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It was actually 5 different posts of yours, and I quoted each accusation separately.

Now that that's clear, let's get back to the OP question. How did you become a conservative? Were you raised in a White conservative household? In a White conservative family? What was your in to the movement?

It's not a difficult question, and if you are proud of your conservative background then you should be keen to answer it.
Lying outright again, unless you are admitting you are using an alt account. Is that what you are doing using an alt?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lying outright again, unless you are admitting you are using an alt account. Is that what you are doing using an alt?

Lying about what and using an alt account for what? I clearly quoted you with my one and only account.

That accusation doesn't even make any sense in context. Your reading comprehension is dogshyt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I think because of having a supremacist mindset...it is assumed hip hop or black people are all stupid...once such as myself would tell you go blah blah your mother...a bit crude...those with intelligence seem to drive yall crazy....

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS YOU BEING ASKED....sir

you are being asked simple questions about your conservatism...your parents...your community...ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think because of having a supremacist mindset...it is assumed hip hop or black people are all stupid...once such as myself would tell you go blah blah your mother...a bit crude...those with intelligence seem to drive yall crazy....

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS YOU BEING ASKED....sir

you are being asked simple questions about your conservatism...your parents...your community...ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS...
Another alt?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Another alt?

Sir I am a grown man...that alt shyt you talking about is for kids...it is obvious you will not answer the questions...
that is ok....know this though...no white supremaciss can talk no weh any bloodclaaat time in a none a de tuggs dem face....just know dat...