The inbred family "tree" of Charles II of Spain. WTF

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is all extremely true. You want to know what's really fukked up though? People actually get mad about things like Black/Hispanic history month because it focuses on positive things that those communities have contributed to various cultures. Protecting the lie about European royal families, and protecting the myth of minority inferiority. Then they call minorities thin-skinned and overly politically correct because they want a better rounded and a (gasp) more accurate depiction of history given.

"Hurr durr does anyone else think that black history month is REVERSE RACIST guys???"

Exactly. This is why documentaries such as Hidden Colors and other films like that are viewed by many whites as, threatening, racist :mindblown:, factually incorrect and are often dismissed and labeled as propoganda.

Any positive perspective of Afican/African American history is often dismissed by whites. They would rather have the Middle Passage story told rather than the story of Garvey or Geronimo Pratt be told

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicholas II relation to Queen Victoria? I know his wife was her granddaughter , but was he related to her?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicholas II relation to Queen Victoria? I know his wife was her granddaughter , but was he related to her?

Yea. I think he was one of her grandchildren, but I don't really remember. You look at him and the King of England and you can tell. They look like brothers. The rulers of Germany, Russia, and England were all related, but it didn't keep them from going to war with one another as Victoria had hoped...especially hopeful to preserve peace with the Germans, who'd been threatening to increase their imperial power since the mid 19th century.

And some folks have changed in the last twenty years

tumblr_lzcvpz03ZO1qg2128o1_500.jpg

Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein and Princess Angela their son Prince Alfons of Germany

tumblr_ljo9cuIMHl1qc4x8i.jpg

If this happened 100 years ago when the German royal family still had some type of authority or constitutionally existed, the Europeans would lose their shyt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thought behind it from my understanding is that it's even worse to breed with "normal" people. Probably didn't think twice about it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Nah. Pretty much all European nobility from that time on descends from Victoria or Christian IX of Denmark, Nicholas II was one of Christian's grand children. His mother and George V's mother were sisters, hence their relation. George V's is a grandchild to Victoria on his pops side and Christian IX on his mom's side, hence him being closely related to basically every royal of the era up until now.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Charles did not learn to speak until the age of four nor to walk until eight,[1] and was treated as virtually an infant until he was ten years old. Fearing the frail child would be overtaxed, his caretakers did not force Charles to attend school. The indolence of the young Charles was indulged to such an extent that at times he was not expected to be clean. When his illegitimate half-brother Don John of Austria, a natural son of Philip IV, obtained power by exiling the queen mother from court, he covered his nose and insisted that the king at least brush his hair.
The only vigorous activity in which Charles is known to have participated was shooting. He occasionally indulged in the sport in the preserves of the Escorial.

Basically the King of Spain spent most his reign literally shytting his pants.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
all this really shrinks the impact of The King's Speech. as far as i'm concerned, George VI got off easy with a lowly speech impediment :pachaha: not sure what his pops was all uptight about given that his cousins were all walking around with outward facing eyeballs and ankles with no achilles tendons

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
three part documentary about Queen Victoria and her nine children. Watched a little bit of the 1st part of myself so far