The inbred family "tree" of Charles II of Spain. WTF

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this is crazy, but think of the cousins that you've got now that are like forbidden fruit :noah:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these guys were cousins that looked identical
Tsar Nicholas of Russia:
Nicolas_II_photographie_couleur.jpg

and his cousin George V of England
King_George_V_1911_color-crop.jpg

together
Tsar_Nicholas_II_%26_King_George_V.JPG

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
these guys were cousins that looked identical
Tsar Nicholas of Russia:
Nicolas_II_photographie_couleur.jpg

and his cousin George V of England
King_George_V_1911_color-crop.jpg

together
Tsar_Nicholas_II_%26_King_George_V.JPG

That's what made William the Conqueror such a boss. He was born of a peasant mother and still managed to force his way into the royal gene pool. I suppose that that's how they all manage to get that far, though...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
World War I was fought between cousins. George V and Wilhem were first cousins. Nicholas' wife was first cousins with them as well. Nicholas and Wilhem were second cousins on one side and third cousins on the other :dead:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Look at the family portraits. Keep in mind that the artist making those paintings was under pressure of being tortured to death to ensure that the royalty looked attractive and regal, yet still looked like the original subject. You see over the generations how the offspring starts to look like a caricature of their own family. Imagine how unattractive these people were in real life. :wtf:

:laff:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
World War I was fought between cousins. George V and Wilhem were first cousins. Nicholas' wife was first cousins with them as well. Nicholas and Wilhem were second cousins on one side and third cousins on the other :dead:

:mindblown::damn::dead:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Things got ridiculous in the 1800's. The aftermath of the dynastic clashes throughout Europe in the middle ages was a lot of noble houses joining into one and some lines dying altogether (the most obvious example being the Wars of the Roses. Two branches of House Plantagenet (York and Lancaster) rip each other into shreds, until a distant ass Lancaster claimant finally wins out in the end, Henry Tudor. Plantagenet, York, and Lancaster families are pretty much done for. This sort of thing happened all over Europe).

This plus all the inbreeding meant there was damn near just one big royal bloodline in the 1800's. Nicholas' was also the nephew of King George of Greece...who by the way was Danish. He only became King of Greece because the greeks wanted to get rid of Otto, and UK, France, and Russia suggested George who up until that point wasn't going to be much as his older brother was going to get Denmark.

George's siblings were Frederick, who became king of Denmark, Alexandra who married and became Queen of England (George V's mother), and Dagmar who married and became queen of Russia (Nicholas' mother).

Wilhem had one arm shorter than the other, btw. These people were a genetic fukking mess

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
The Bushes do it, too. The daughter who just had a baby clearly married her cousin. I could've sworn when they were first announced as a couple, actually reading that in an article, then it got buried. There are some big families in the US who have practiced this. A few notable Black families married within the family to keep the light skin going. As you can imagine, it didn't work out well, with birth defects and such being common.