The ills Of RedPill

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
These nikkas are pimping yall

Every single last one of them. Tate. AMS. StephIsCold. That lightskinned woman who talks about "sigma males".Dating coaches. Relationship coaches. High value men. Women pandering to lonely men

Yall are being pimped. They don't give yall the real game. They give yall surface level shyt to reel you into buying their books/classes

"Staying on your purpose" nah its about building your self esteem up and making sure you're right mentally. They never tell you that. But they say waiting until 49 hours to text women back is game

Yall are being pimped
:unimpressed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I gave up on the black manosphere and redpill content completely.

I have been officially done with it after the JPT fiasco. Too many of those cats are grifters and it's just a gateway to right wing radicalization with some of those ideas.
They are all grifters. Buy self help books from Clinicians and Psychologists. The redpill is a cesspool of grifting, insecurity, projection, angst, and negativity

There is no successful marriage that involves a man who watches redpill content. None. Marriages and relationships fail because the couples dont value what matters

They dont even have the same values most of the time. Its physical attraction and forcing a connection. Thats it.

They are pimping yall

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I knew men were hopeless when I saw how fast just pearly things blew up

nikkas literally switched to her because fresh and fit is too mean :dead:
All of them are trash. Every single one. I used to watch AMS and Steph in 2018-2019

All the game I give is because I've lived it. These men and women are pimping emotionally vulnerable consumers

Even being curious enough to watch a video is all they need to suck you into that rabbit hole. Theres no need to hate women or hate men. Hatred is why these nikkas cant find a "high quality woman"

Bitter men with negative energy. Bitter women with negative energy. They are being pimped

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I knew men were hopeless when I saw how fast just pearly things blew up

nikkas literally switched to her because fresh and fit is too mean :dead:
She exposed a good amount of these manosphere dudes as just sad.

When I saw people like Angryman and Mumia Obsidian Ali jump out the window for her, I just gave up on that space completely.
:snoop:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
She exposed a good amount of these manosphere dudes as just sad.

When I saw people like Angryman and Mumia Obsidian Ali jump out the window for her, I just gave up on that space completely.
:snoop:
Have you seen what Steph looks like? nikka is like 5'7

Thats like Tory Lanez telling you how to be a high value man. nikka can't even reach a high ceiling
:dead: