The Ice Bowl, Part 2: The Official COWBOYS (#3) @ PACKERS (#2) NFC Divisional Playoffs Thread

Who advances to the NFC Championship?

• The visiting Cowboys

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • The hosting Packers

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:russ:@ skip bayless on twitter
mjpredatorhsq8y.gif

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Hell of a game. Closer than I thought it would be. I might have to go back through and check this thread, cause I'm sure the irony in here is think as a brick.

Hate the rule all you want (and everybody does), but it was applied correctly. I'm sure the wording will be changed now that it happened to "America's Team" in a playoff environment. And for Cowboys fans to blame the refs for losing? lol, yeah, like I said, gonna have to get out a machete in order to cut through the irony.

Regardless, Rodgers showed why he's the MVP, and best player in the league. Dude out there hobbling around on one leg making them throws in the 2nd half? Sheesh. Glad he's on my side.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly ... hearing that retired ref explain it had me dying. Dumbest shyt I ever heard.

Howie was like "well, it looks like he was extending after he had possession..."

Old retired ref: "Possession doesn't matter ... think about the process and we don't know if he was extending for a td."

:wtf:

:mindblown:

Howie: "Ok. the process. ":ld:

this nicca had the audacity to get philosophical. :laff:

You have to complete the process of the catch all the way to the ground. This was the most open and shut "controversial call" I've ever seen. It gets made every single week, and it's common as fukk. Can't believe people really shocked by the reversal. I could feel it coming n/h