The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y’all gotta stop with this.

Everyone is going to check reviews when it comes to buying new games (outside of yearly releases)

Game was virtually unplayable at launch on the PS. The fukk you mean some YouTube review convicted them when the game was pulled from the store

:stopitslime:
But a better system bozo :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They ended up with the best version of the game in the end, waiting always pays unless it’s multiplayer :manny: same thing will happen with Starfield once the bigger mods come into play down the line.

Idk if this is more console shyt, I’m just speaking on the overall game, not the PS version
No they hell they didn’t. Cyberpunk basically the same damn game on consoles and it’s a drastically different experience on PC

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Idk but I'm happy to see PUBG still thriving. No idea how Naraka is so high tho, shyt's mid
I just can’t make sense of the world they built for us as players in naraka

All the flipping , and grapple hooking is to much for me
And I play all battle royals and fps 3ps games

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did the update on console. No way you’re trying to spin a three year wait to play a game as a win.

Besides visual fidelity and Mods on Pc are fire.

:pachaha:
I don’t have to spin anything, the numbers and praise is speaking for itself :russ: If there’s not an* online player base to interact with (co-op/mulitpayer), what exactly have we missed out on that we can’t do now?

I’m definitely eating on PC, but we all eating :ehh:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If you waited, you are gonna get the best experience. Played at launch and hated it (on the PC).

I just like hanging out with Panam and crew, didn't care about anything else at that point.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They released the update but on PC the visuals + mods make it even more incredible.

Yea I wasn’t comparing the PC to console 1 to 1. Just saying they were both greatly improved. The best version available to them on whatever platform is the current release.

Unless they fukk up the port (which has been happening recently with the stuttering), it shouldn’t need to be said that PC will be the best version

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I am glad i got over 100 FPS with RT Overdrive - DLSS Quality and 1440p with the benchmark. Frame Generation is a game changer for sure.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Compare a game that was broken at launch and literally took years to fix to a game that pretty damn dope from Day 1 brehs

Y’all lame AF

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Compare a game that was broken at launch and literally took years to fix to a game that pretty damn dope from Day 1 brehs

Y’all lame AF
conceit.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They ended up with the best version of the game in the end, waiting always pays unless it’s multiplayer :manny: same thing will happen with Starfield once the bigger mods come into play down the line.

Idk if this is more console shyt, I’m just speaking on the overall game, not the PS version

He’s projecting as usual :ehh: