The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
cyberpunk was trash. but with every update its gotten better and better. Maybe with this new dlc and gameplay overhaul it will finally be dope game.

Not hating, i actually did see the potential it had. they just fumble a little, but i'm not mad if they fix their mistakes.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool, took years to add in what they promised and you want to give them praise for it?

:russ:

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cyberpunk was trash. but with every update its gotten better and better. Maybe with this new dlc and gameplay overhaul it will finally be dope game.

Not hating, i actually did see the potential it had. they just fumble a little, but i'm not mad if they fix their mistakes.
I can vouch for the overhaul, as I dropped tf outta the game on launch, on the supposedly god-tier PC version no less (glitches and soft locks aren’t console-exclusives, on top of the cut content and just overall mid nature).

This shyt is heatrock now :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I can vouch for the overhaul, as I dropped tf outta the game on launch, on the supposedly god-tier PC version no less (glitches and soft locks aren’t console-exclusives, on top of the cut content and just overall mid nature).

This shyt is heatrock now :wow:
Is Panam's ass still fat :patrice:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Just hopped into Cyberpunk since the games finally ready. Really enjoying it so far. Night City might be the best city in any game I’ve ever played.

My 3090 and Ryzen 7900x combo not doing to bad as far as performance goes.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these guys didn’t play it when it first came out because it ran like shyt on PlayStation at launch and they let YouTube talking heads convince them not to play a fun game.
Y’all gotta stop with this.

Everyone is going to check reviews when it comes to buying new games (outside of yearly releases)

Game was virtually unplayable at launch on the PS. The fukk you mean some YouTube review convinced them when the game was pulled from the store

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these guys didn’t play it when it first came out because it ran like shyt on PlayStation at launch and they let YouTube talking heads convince them not to play a fun game.
They ended up with the best version of the game in the end, waiting always pays unless it’s multiplayer :manny: same thing will happen with Starfield once the bigger mods come into play down the line.

Idk if this is more console shyt, I’m just speaking on the overall game, not the PS version