The hype for Cyberpunk's Phantom Liberty has overtaken Starfield heavily

Daps
Reppin
Green
eA882jP.png

:gladbron:I can't believe it, I'm so hyped for Cyberpunk DLC but I did not expect Starfield to already be this low on the charts. I like Starfield but it doesn't hold a candle to Cyberpunk, a game that launched years ago and the DLC hasn't come out yet.

How come people are already putting Starfield down? I'd give it a 7/10 so far from the little I played.:yes: It's confusing how such a big game is already losing steam.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Should've left the screenshot out if you wanted to say "overtaken Starfield heavily" :skip:

But I just beat Starfield and had no interest in even discussing the game. It is what it is.

Yeah, it hasnt overtaken it but phantom
Liberty hasn’t come out yet so that’s pretty good for just an update.

Feel like this is the 3rd wind for cyberpunk After edge runners

Happy to see this game finally get the respect it deserves

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ that screenshot. That is not what I expected to see given the title.

But yeah, I'm done with Starfield for the most part. I have no desire to beat the game and it ended up being exactly the game I feared it would be. Not a bad game by any means, but it is what it is.

I haven't purchased Phantom Liberty but I have installed the 2.0 update and started a new character to kinda experience the changes on a fresh build. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the changes to the leveling system. It's much more streamlined. They got rid of all the bloat. When you kill a bunch of people during a mission you can't go around collecting rifles and guns like some sort of NRA packrat because the guns will be damaged or broken. It breaks up that ridiculous gameplay loop from the original game. Based on what I've experienced so far, I think I'll end up buying Phantom Liberty, but I'll reserve judgement until I've sunken a bit more time in CP 2.0.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LOL @ that screenshot. That is not what I expected to see given the title.

But yeah, I'm done with Starfield for the most part. I have no desire to beat the game and it ended up being exactly the game I feared it would be. Not a bad game by any means, but it is what it is.

I haven't purchased Phantom Liberty but I have installed the 2.0 update and started a new character to kinda experience the changes on a fresh build. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the changes to the leveling system. It's much more streamlined. They got rid of all the bloat. When you kill a bunch of people during a mission you can't go around collecting rifles and guns like some sort of NRA packrat because the guns will be damaged or broken. It breaks up that ridiculous gameplay loop from the original game. Based on what I've experienced so far, I think I'll end up buying Phantom Liberty, but I'll reserve judgement until I've sunken a bit more time in CP 2.0.

Damn, im much more hype for cyberpunk hearing all these good things than i was last month. This is the month of rpgs for real

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’d have to agree, shyt came and went :hubie:

Dudes talking about the game will be played and talked about for a decade, it’s already died down in 2 weeks.

Such is life

So have the reviews been out long enough for you to accept your ban bet L then?

My brother you said you would stand on that so ima need you to keep your word:hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d have to agree, shyt came and went :hubie:

Dudes talking about the game will be played and talked about for a decade, it’s already died down in 2 weeks.

Such is life
So have the reviews been out long enough for you to accept your ban bet L then?

My brother you said you would stand on that so ima need you to keep your word:hubie:

@Rain

game officially released on the 6th…been more than 2 weeks…3 weeks if you count the early release date

I said the other day give it 2 weeks time should be enough for everything to trickle in

It’s not my fault Bethesda tried to fix the scores :ufdup:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t played Starfield so I can’t comment on if it’s dope or not but Cyberpunk is fukkin AWESOME!

I haven’t played since this time last year so jumping into it now with all the updates, missions, fixes, new perks and layouts is so dope that’s why I started over so I can experience everything and I’m not rushing to the finish line just for the dlc. I’m soaking up all this greatness :whew: