The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I don't know how many time I have to say this before this sinks in for people who say this.

You're more than welcome to burn this bïtch down. :sas2:

Start with your shït. :sas1:

And don't bring that shït over here. My kids live here. :francis:
It doesn't work like that unfortunately Tchalla
By the way if you and Killmonger ran for president I'm voting for Killmonger

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It doesn't work like that unfortunately Tchalla

My point is that if you're trying to burn shyt down with no strategy or plan, you're just going to hurt yourself and the most vulnerable people around you.

The people you're attempting to hurt won't be affected in the slightest. Because you don't understand where your actual power lies, and how to use it effectively.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It’s not anecdotal. Look up the stats. I’m driving but young black males are the least likely to vote out of any group. Black women and old people prop up the statistics greatly.

I'm talking about overall black turnout. This election will not be lost because of black people, period. End of story.

And the black men who do vote, vote at 80%+ a clip for dems. Again, there is no problem here.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Obama is a bytch and always has been one. I'll never forget he’s the reason we had so many high profile police shootings during his 8 year term after he invited a racist white cop to the White House for the “beer summit”

From that point on racist white sleeper cell terrorist who infiltrated police forces knew they could
get away with anything under his watch. He’s done absolutely nothing for black men but talk down on us.

And black people had the audacity to put his face on t-shirts with Malcolm x and MLK :scust:
No one brings this up either...

It's really all I care about, can't even hold this cop fukks accountable for shyt. Get to go on a vacay and get paraded around like a hero...

fukking hate this country...

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Who is arguing to vote for this?

Why is it you conflate people stating that we do not desire to be disrespected by the very party we support and need our support to win, with them voting for Trump? This line of argument by you is very disingenuous. So unless you can actually point towards people in this thread supporting Trump & Vance and direct your statements towards them, stop it with this generalized mischaracterization of Black men who expect to be given the same respect that every other ethnicity receives from the Democrats when their votes are sought.

They always want to act like people support Trump because they know the criticism against the current administraion is valid and have no response for it. thats why they make up these random MAGA coli supporters that aren't real.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the amount of black people who have no sense of self-preservation regarding this obvious threat.

go look up all the federal and supreme court rulings that ultimately harm black people and their interests and see who appointed them to their current position. that should clear things up for those still confused this late in the game.

1/1
Texas judge rules in favor of school district after local teen sued for being suspended due to the length of his locs. “Boys hair hair is not allowed below the eyebrows, below the ear lobes or below the top of a t shirt collar.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GHBa8LsWEAAmhKv.jpg

1/1
Judge Dismisses Most Claims in Federal Lawsuit Filed by Black Texas Student Punished Over Hairstyle
Judge Dismisses Most Claims in Federal Lawsuit Filed by Black Texas Student Punished Over Hairstyle
/search?q=#DarrylGeorge
/search?q=#BlackHair /search?q=#Texas /search?q=#lawsuit /search?q=#dresscode /search?q=#racialdiscrimination

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Tulsa Race Massacre survivors challenge Oklahoma Supreme Court decision The women, who are 109 and 110, asked the court to reconsider its 8-1 vote upholding the decision of a district court judge in Tulsa last year to dismiss the case. THV11

1/1
The Oklahoma Supreme Court has rejected a request to reconsider its ruling to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the last two known living survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre The Oklahoma Supreme Court denies a request to reconsider Tulsa Race Massacre lawsuit dismissal

Exactly...and they're using the abortion supreme court ruling as a soft feeler.... the maga fanbase and even some reasonable people fall for the "let the states decide" bs. If you know your history "letting the states decide" is basically co-signing whatever bs is at issue. They'll go after education and Healthcare next. Then get rid of all social programs that dispraportionatly favors minorities. Then...and this might be the most important one...they'll give police complete immunity. They're already unhinged without it, once they get a free pass there will be george Floyd's consistently throughout every state and there won't be shyt we can do about it. It's wild people can see this for what it is. they're showing you the ground work right in front of your face. And these are his plans not even the 2025 plan

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:damn: WHY IS IT NOT 98.9% THO?
You’re essentially relying on other people to vote for you while complaining about political representation. See how that doesn’t exactly line up?

Not to mention that’s hundreds of thousands of votes that could have been enough to overcome high conservative voting turnouts.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is impacted by the US, Canada is not unique.

What you are not is an American citizen and so your opinion on my people and how we decide to vote has less importance than anyone who is a citizen. Also, it makes it even worse when you are willing to mischaracterize Black men here, like your lying post about Black posters supporting Trump, when you are not even a citizen of this country.

Do you want to help? Stay your arse out of Black American business. You are not one of us and your lying post does not help us convince any of our undecided people to support Kamala.

Undecided? 😂😂😂

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Contray to popular belief....black folks didn't vote for Obama just because he was black. Black folks voted for him because they thought as a black man he would be able understand the black struggle in America and improve the situation.....he didn't. Atleast he had a black family though and could talk....Kamala can't talk and her family so pale it makes my eyes hurt.

If you want black men vote then atleast try to make black men lives better....you aren't entitled to black mens vote. You have billions at you finger tips, connections like crazy, world influence.....use some of it instead of trying to shame black men....they just too lazy to get the work done :martin: