The hits keep on coming for Chad Johnson

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
NEW YORK (AP) — Evelyn Lozada is ending her 41-day-old marriage to Chad Johnson after the football star was arrested for allegedly head-butting her over the weekend.

Danika Berry, a rep for the VH1 reality star, confirmed reports that Lozada filed for divorce on Tuesday.

Earlier, Lozada issued a statement saying Johnson — who was cut by the Miami Dolphins after the Saturday arrest — "needs help." She also said that he was lying when he told police she head-butted him.

The two were wed July 4 after their courtship was detailed on VH1's "Basketball Wives." Their nuptials were to be part of the VH1 reality show "Ev & Ocho," but it's now been shelved.

The altercation allegedly occurred after Lozada questioned him about a receipt for condoms that she found.

Rep: Lozada files for divorce from Johnson - Yahoo! TV

Might as well make it all worth it and finish the job. :shaq:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
430333_10151146021310853_805669313_n.jpg

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn

would feel bad for dude if he wasn't such an a$$hole

o well........

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
We're going to need a :sadchad: smiley to replace :to:

And shyt was literally all good just a week ago :heh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Sounds like a plan was executed

TO THE FULLEST.

Don't be surprised if it was orchestrated by the Boss Don of all Dons: Trina.

She probably had some inside info on a few Flawda Boyz, and forwarded what she knew. As you can see, she's finna retire off of Public Simp #1 James Harden when he gets his new contract, and she was out in London putting it down for all the ho's worldwide.

You best believe when Lozada got headbutted a rush of euphoria overtook her body. The bytch probably had to refrain from smiling/expressing joy on the floor more than she ever had to do anything in life.

Evelyn Lozada, You are a noble scholar, and I salute you. Liggins, please make a poll on the next athlete that will be saving her. She's ran through New York, Chicago & Miami....So I guess she'll be taking her talents to the west coast next. We really need some suggestions.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you think them condoms were even in Chad Johnson's whip? I mean shyt so ridiculous nowadays that I wouldnt put it past these hussies to plant evidence like that :russ:

Either way, good for Chad Johnson and any other fukkboy that be falling victims to these basketball wives. I hope he get got.