The History of Trunks is one of the saddest parts of DBZ

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Vegeta's "mistake" was the best thing to happen in the whole saga.

Hostile

All Star
Daps

Goku hit a mean streak here.

First clip - In the previous saga he killed King Kai and destroyed his planet.

Second clip - SSJ3 was pointless asspull.
Third clip - :yeshrug:
Fouth clip - The saga was :russell:by that point. They tried to make it long and epic like the others but most of it felt like a waste of time. Everything after Vegeta was killed till Kid Buu's arrival should've been left out. Buu never did feel like a boss.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The fact that they knew that future made it so hard to beleive they'd let the androids live for even a second. Krillin was such a buster for not hitting that button....if they killed the androids 100% right out, CELL would've been killed by freakin VEGETA. it was the biggest mistake in the series arguably.
the best part of dragon ball z is the mistakes the heros make to make the situtation worse.
Frieza saga: Vegeta let frieza transform
Cell: what you said and that vegeta let cell transform again
Buu: Vegeta couldn't overcome his pride and made majin vegeta which causes majin buu's birth. letting all the z-fighter friends and family be on the kami lookout tower while goten and trunks fight super buu as gotenks

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
To watch the Androids tear apart the Z Fighters one by one was just awful. And the part where they fukked Gohan up was just terrible. :damn: He went out like a man though. Went down swinging with his one arm. :damn:

When he got his get back...it was fire...

And then the breh Trunks came and transformed and then naively went on to take out the Androids. :wow: Got his ass whooped so bad he had to go to the past. :wow:

Went to the past and trained his ass off and then my breh came back on some 2012 LeBron type shyt and just straight manhandled 17 and 18. Blew that motherfukker 18 to ashes, ashes breh! :damn: That's my muthafukking dawg right there. :obama:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
For me, I always had trouble with the fact that a couple of androids were more powerful than Super Saiyans tho.
I think the series has done alot to show that any race could match a saiyan under the right circumstances.

Master roshi went up against jiren at a level that would have destroyed a SSJ1.

Piccolo is somewhere between SSJ2 and 3 power wise.

Jiren himself isn't from some powerful race and he's god of destruction level.

Goku and vegeta just have the ability to achieve power outside of the norm of the saiyan race. Getting stronger after every battle is really the only benefit they get from being saiyan at this point.