The History of Trunks is one of the saddest parts of DBZ

Sugar

Banned
Daps
In retrospect, Future Trunks was arguably a top 5 character. He was waaaaay too fukking gully when he came on the scene, and when he went back to his own time he floated over them androids with ease :wow:
Aside from Teen Gohan and Vegeta, he's my third favorite character from the show. Frieza is 4th.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that movie was all kinds of sad. I mean how Gohan lost his arm was :to: in itself.

Was one of the PSP games expanded on the Future Trunks timeline? Where he eventually met up with Babadi and Dabura? With Buu and all.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Krillin and the others wanted to go murk the androids before they were even activated. The only reason they didn't is because Vegeta wanted to fight them and would have killed ANYBODY getting in the way of him having a chance to show up Goku.

And Goku was saying "it wouldn't be nice because they haven't done anything yet" :comeon:

The real biggest mistake in the series was Vegeta letting Babidi mind-control him and turning Majin. If he hadn't done that, Buu would have never shown up and the planet wouldn't have been annihilated.
Nah bruh the biggest mistake of that series was supreme kai the fukking overseer not knowing how strong the saiyans were and letting that fool spopovich steal all gohans ss2 powers pushing majin buu past half the meter. If the kai wouldve just feed goten or trunks to find the spaceship then there would have never been a buu series.:smugbiden:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Androids were that fukking powerful? :dahell: And I'm not talking about the lame mime and Dr. Gero ones either.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
:ufdup: first of all he had never gone SSJ3 at that point

and thats goku's fault for not defending himself..he was getting slapped around all fight...LITERALLY slapped around.

goku ended that fight on his face while vegeta stood tall :salute:

Vegeta won their final battle
Goku had stated that he could go SSJ3 he held back from bussin Vegta ass, you must have not fully watched the story arc...he also stated that he could beat cell but he was tired of saving the world and he would not always be around..

Last edited:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
he also stated that he could beat cell but he was tired of saving the world and he would not always be around..

Nahh Goku was outclassed by Cell at the time. He knew from jump that only Gohans hidden potential could end it. He realized this early on, then set up the play. In the TV show it makes it look like Goku stood a chance. But In the manga it makes it more clear. Goku was never a match for cell.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Nahh Goku was outclassed by Cell at the time. He knew from jump that only Gohans hidden potential could end it. He realized this early on, then set up the play. In the TV show it makes it look like Goku stood a chance. But In the manga it makes it more clear. Goku was never a match for cell.
Then it was fat buu I know one of them he stated he could beat but choose not to..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I never understood why gohan didnt snap in future trunks time seeing eveyone die like he did when vell was kicking their ass

Daps
The fact that they knew that future made it so hard to beleive they'd let the androids live for even a second. Krillin was such a buster for not hitting that button....if they killed the androids 100% right out, CELL would've been killed by freakin VEGETA. it was the biggest mistake in the series arguably.
Nah bro, the biggest mistake was Vegeta not checking his ego and fighting Goku during the buu arc. Him doing that allows Buu to be summoned and that DIRECTLY caused the death of his own wife AND son. He fukked up BIG.:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The Androids were that fukking powerful? :dahell: And I'm not talking about the lame mime and Dr. Gero ones either.

Yeah, and the SSJ1 (untrained) class was no match for them. They made Frieza look weak. And had to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train to reach ascended/full power SS1 classes.

But if Ascended Vegeta killed Semi-Perfect Cell, the Z Warriors would have been bodied by Majin Buu since no one would have learned SSJ3 or Fusion. SSJ3 and Fusion was only learned by Goku when he died the second time and spent several years in the afterlife.