The History of Trunks is one of the saddest parts of DBZ

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate how android 17/18 were worlds stronger than Vegeta and Trunks. Vegeta just claimed that shyt and 18 pushed his shyt in. They should have at least made the fights relatively competitive. They cheapened the SS transformation way too fast...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
For me, I always had trouble with the fact that a couple of androids were more powerful than Super Saiyans tho.
They took Dr. Gero too lightly. Had they remember the hell and bullshyt they had to deal with the Red Ribbon Army back on Dragonball they would have taken Trunk's warning a little more seriously.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
No the fukk he didn't. He sucker punched him in the back of the head after they agreed to go stop Babidi. Goku was even holding back his SSJ3 during that fights....

Vegeta has ALWAYS been Goku's lessor and learned to except that...
:ufdup: first of all he had never gone SSJ3 at that point

and thats goku's fault for not defending himself..he was getting slapped around all fight...LITERALLY slapped around.

goku ended that fight on his face while vegeta stood tall :salute:

Vegeta won their final battle

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
They kill Cell, nobody gets to SS2, when Babidi and Dabura show up it would have been curtains for everybody.

You really think they all would have stopped training during that time? I mean, SSJ2 Gohan was stronger than Adult Gohan before the mystic training (which they all could have received at any point) and Goku would have never died, so he would have never stopped pushing himself, that means Vegeta and Piccolo wouldn't either and they probably would have wound up with several more kids

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:ufdup: first of all he had never gone SSJ3 at that point

and thats goku's fault for not defending himself..he was getting slapped around all fight...LITERALLY slapped around.

goku ended that fight on his face while vegeta stood tall :salute:

Vegeta won their final battle

:ufdup: Goku had gone SSJ3 before, just not on screen... he said he had a new trick when he was fighting Buu so he held it back when fighting Vegeta because he knew Vegeta couldn't handle the truth

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To watch the Androids tear apart the Z Fighters one by one was just awful. And the part where they fukked Gohan up was just terrible. :damn: He went out like a man though. Went down swinging with his one arm. :damn:

And then the breh Trunks came and transformed and then naively went on to take out the Androids. :wow: Got his ass whooped so bad he had to go to the past. :wow:

Went to the past and trained his ass off and then my breh came back on some 2012 LeBron type shyt and just straight manhandled 17 and 18. Blew that motherfukker 18 to ashes, ashes breh! :damn: That's my muthafukking dawg right there. :obama:

Future Trunks my mothafukkin nikka, comin thru raisin all types of hell. :win:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
shyt was :to:

But far as sad moments compared to other animes....nah

I just recently watched all of Code Geass and it got me stuck:noah:

Seeing C.C. on her kness, in the place she got crucified,where her immortal life started, praying for LeLouch and his sins

Now This is some sad shyt :to:

even shed a tear bruh :heh:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
tumblr_mq3mb0uoAI1s20ivko1_500.gif

Vegeta's seed :whew:

tumblr_mqz9vjSO1q1se3pe7o6_250.gif