The History of Trunks is one of the saddest parts of DBZ

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To watch the Androids tear apart the Z Fighters one by one was just awful. And the part where they fukked Gohan up was just terrible. :damn: He went out like a man though. Went down swinging with his one arm. :damn:

And then the breh Trunks came and transformed and then naively went on to take out the Androids. :wow: Got his ass whooped so bad he had to go to the past. :wow:

Went to the past and trained his ass off and then my breh came back on some 2012 LeBron type shyt and just straight manhandled 17 and 18. Blew that motherfukker 18 to ashes, ashes breh! :damn: That's my muthafukking dawg right there. :obama:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The fact that they knew that future made it so hard to beleive they'd let the androids live for even a second. Krillin was such a buster for not hitting that button....if they killed the androids 100% right out, CELL would've been killed by freakin VEGETA. it was the biggest mistake in the series arguably.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Outside of maybe Frieza, 17 and 18 were probably the most ruthless villains in the series. :damn:

They should have been the main villains of that arc I always felt they were better overall characters than Cell. Cell was way to 1 dimensional to me the Androids were ruthless and viewed their murder spree as nothing more than a teenage prank :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that they knew that future made it so hard to beleive they'd let the androids live for even a second. Krillin was such a buster for not hitting that button....if they killed the androids 100% right out, CELL would've been killed by freakin VEGETA. it was the biggest mistake in the series arguably.

Krillin and the others wanted to go murk the androids before they were even activated. The only reason they didn't is because Vegeta wanted to fight them and would have killed ANYBODY getting in the way of him having a chance to show up Goku.

And Goku was saying "it wouldn't be nice because they haven't done anything yet" :comeon:

The real biggest mistake in the series was Vegeta letting Babidi mind-control him and turning Majin. If he hadn't done that, Buu would have never shown up and the planet wouldn't have been annihilated.

Daps

I agree with u, but think on this: if they kill cell like that, then Buu would have crushed their buildings in a second flat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk though, as dope as Future Trunks and the Androids are, none of the heroes were on point in the Android/Cell saga. :to:

(except maybe Piccolo)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Cosign. But when that boy trunks came back from the past :whew:
fukked up 18 like she was :flabbynsick: and smashed up 17 in 2 secs.
Than he bodied cell so bad made that nikka fall back on some :whoa: trying to get trunks to join his cause :childplease:

But that part of the story did answer one of my questions, like what if someone like radditz would try to fight modern day goku, and how badly he would've gotten the beats lol.