Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nottz set the table for Rapsody, Rah Digga, Nikki Grier, and Ke Turner to collaborate and make an excellent song in tribute to black women across the globe. It's off The Future is Female project that I assume will be releasing sometime soon

Nas and Jay came together for this DJ Khaled track Sorry Not Sorry. The song is a vibe and another reason why these legends still deserve their flowers

Alchemist dropped an EP called This Thing of Ours. 8 tracks. 4 with rappers on them and 4 without. He adds another solid offering under his belt with features from Earl Sweatshirt, Boldy James, Navy Blue, Sideshow (dope up and coming MC under Alc's wing. fun fact: he went to my high school:ahh:) Pink Siifu and Maxo

One of the overlooked rappers of the Blog Era, XV dropped a new EP called Roots. He dropped 2 other EPs in the last two weeks named Soil and Seeds. It's looking like he's back from his hiatus and here to stay

Morray, an artist who utilizes soulful melodies with conviction, dropped his Street Sermons album. I haven't heard the whole thing yet but these songs stood out from what I did hear. He's someone making major waves in the mainstream that has authentic music you can feel

Ross collabs with singer Cruel Youth for the Godfather of Harlem TV series soundtrack. The track is short but it's really good for what it is

Feel free to post other songs and projects if there's any other notable releases that came out today

@RIPODB @steadyrighteous @CrushedGroove @Ya' Cousin Cleon @dora_da_destroyer @Majestyx @Dolo @IntellectualViolence @ThisWorldAintRight @The_Third_Man @SilverSamurai @Mastamimd @Low End Derrick @iamduval @BelowTheMasonDixon @cartierhoe @tremonthustler1 @PimpstarP @Boesky @KingZaire_

And anyone who's not in this mention list but wants to be, let me know and I'll add you to it

Let's get it
:blessed:

That XV three pack is fire. Felt made a dope song as well, and I'm playing catch up on everything else

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I plan on making a YouTube playlist sometime tomorrow. It'll include some of the best songs that came out this month

Yall can share your best songs of the month too either before or after I post the playlist so I can add them

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Locksmith if you like that rappity rap shyt

Features Xzibit, King Crooked, Ras Kass, Zion I, Atmosphere, and more

Just saw this last night. I’ll listen to it sometime. I remember he had this cool album a couple years ago, had some red over art, can’t remember what it’s called.