The Hill’s Rising Fires Brianna Joy Gray Following Criticism Of Israel

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
BAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :sadcam:
She be looking so cute when she has the curly fro :mjcry: I been watching their Israel segments regularly so I already know it was this one.

Talking with a hostage's sister and even as I was watching, it felt like her approach was off. She's a lawyer and I don't think she knows when to turn that/being right off when the time calls for it. Then at the end tried to bait her like "I hope you understand... as a WOMAN :mjcry:"

Bri: :beli: "Aight thanks for coming on :unimpressed: More Rising after this"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Talking with a hostage's sister and even as I was watching, it felt like her approach was off. She's a lawyer and I don't think she knows when to turn that/being right off when the time calls for it.

Yeah, that's been an issue with a lot of the controversies. It's not that they're wrong, it's just that they have to be more careful about the approach and messaging.

Whats the old saying...:mjgrin: to see whos in control over you, see who cant be criticized

Right-wingers use that exact saying to claim White Supremacy doesn't exist cause they can't insults Black folk or Jews. :camby:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It was only so long they were going to allow her to laugh in Robbi face and disrespect him and Israel. I mean she laughs in his face like a child and dismisses all of his points. She hates him and Israel. :mjlol:

I wonder does Jessica Burbank take her spot? :patrice:
Compared to her he is a child

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Right-wingers use that exact saying to claim White Supremacy doesn't exist cause they can't insults Black folk or Jews. :camby:

Its actually a saying OLDER than the people using it...:dahell: it is literally saying you cant criticize fascism or people controlling what you say who's in control...:dwillhuh: da fukk is wrong with you???

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
I've disagreed with her in the past but her coverage of Israel's atrocities in gaza (and western hypocrisy around it) have been excellent

This past week "they" been showing their ass though. Check the comments. Extra :mjpls:

Some idiot called her "DEI barbie" :mjpls:

A lot of "low IQ" talk :mjpls:

A lot of "affirmation action" mentions (she went to Harvard)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I wonder does Jessica Burbank take her spot? :patrice:
It'll prolly be that Irish dude they been having on lately. Burbank is a good looking white woman but some her takes are WAY out there :patrice: She'd be great as a Daily Show correspondent tho