The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think that TN is going to be a man of his word like he always done and follow through…

However,

I honestly believe that it is unrealistic to expect this museum to be 100% grassroots funded. That isn’t to say that he can’t try, but if he does go that route, then people going to become skeptical and doubt him like people did Dr. Umar.

Like you stated, TN hasn’t been caught in any scandals and at worst, he had a few failed ventures that happens to damn near every successful entrepreneur.

I do believe people put unrealistic expectations upon him as well as other Black entrepreneurs. They are constantly placed on a short leash to mess up. I think it is a trust issue for many people.

But, if TN says that the HH museum gonna be fly, then I know it will cost a grip! I do agree with TN that Black people have to change their mindset and become more proactive in becoming self sufficient. I also love the idea of him putting all donors name inside the museum.

We shall see what happens moving forward. I am happy TN made his goal! It’s good start!
My thing is why trust him? Would you cash app me 100 bucks for me to give you 110 bucks next week on some I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today shyt or would you not because you don't know me. You don't know Tariq either. Everyone is skeptical of the local preacher down the street that your mother has been funding for years. The church has been there for 60 years but you're asking How did the Pastor get that Caddy?

Again Polight did an excellent take down on Umar saying why doesn't he get a 501c and be transparent (while literally posting a video from a Beverly Hills Mansion) I agree with him. People invest with Fidelity and Charles Schwab and they show you all the fiduciary information show you exactly what they will do with the money make projections update you constantly and still say Past performance is not indicative of future success and the biggest banks in the world scammed people. But trust some random on the internet brehs.

I say why trust anyone? Of course it's hard as hell and many many obstacles in the way of making a museum "fly" in fact technically it's almost impossible to make money off of a museum which is why the vast majority are government funded. But he or any one could clean out their closet take a milly so so and start a "museum". Again he could put his hidden Colors shyt in there a Yomo & Maulkie tour jacket and call it a museum. The question is will it be there in ten years.

Time will tell.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That is Impressive , here hoping that the museum isn't jam-packed with historical negationism like most of his "historical" documentaries.
That's kinda the point of the museum. If you want to see historically approved shyt there's the Smithsonian Museum of African American history (That Oprah and big corporations put big money up for) He went the grassroots funding and you'll get grassroots historical shyt.

Either you fukk with what duke is doing or you don't You can see politically correct history anyplace.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't know man..

I hear ya, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt that this project will be his most successful one yet.

This is how I see it..

If he half ass this project & put up a janky ass museum then he can pretty much forget people funding any future projects.

He will get Dr. Umar'dudid! Lol

Lemert Park is an excellent area to have such a museum, but let's face it, it is also going to be in the hood, so he has to take into account parking issues, dealing with vandalism, safety issues for his visitors, hiring security and the whole shebang!!

IMO, for this museum to end up how he says he want it to be, it will take years! He can't just put up paper mache statues and masks. He is going to have to get some authentic artifacts. He is also going to have to hire a solid ass curator. He basically is going to have to dedicate the rest of his life towards this museum.

Granted, he may have sold some budgeted products early in the game, but once again, every successful entrepreneur has failed, made mistakes, etc.

We shall see what happens though..

If he pulls this out, then the amount of positive impact this can make for the community in that area and beyond will be exponential!
What the hell makes you think he's gonna do any of that shyt. You think he's gonna hire a curator? Did he hire a trained director for his docs or did he do it himself and go to Poland to get it done on the cheap? Did it work? He might lose you as a supporter but he's not worried about all that shyt. Granted like you said he's building a building I mean first you need a project manager for that That could be the Umar like boondoggle but I assume that like everything else he's put out it will be just enough to say that he did it.

You and I may question it but think that he's ever goona lose nikkas like Big Boda brehs

nikkas want to believe pointing out how difficult this could be and insinuating that it will be up and running in months really doesn't matter to people who want to believe. Same shyt with Umar people wanted to believe that he could get a school running in a matter of months too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Agents galore
Agents and or people who said how and why do you think that someone with no experience in building or museums might be a little in over his head.

What is he gonna say when the Pipefitter tells him he needs an additional 75 thousand and 3 months to run the pipes? Will he hire a certified Fitter or hire a mexican who worked on some janky ass houses for the cheap only to discover that the work is fukked up and he has to pay someone to redo the whole thing?

Yes anybody who asks this is a certified FBI agent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
^^^ This guy stay on Tariq dikk. :dame:

He have the most post talking about Tariq than anyone one on this forum. :heh:

If the OP didn't try to get a Plat thread by putting this in the Tariq super thread I wouldn't have commented.

Just say you trust him and I'll self ban myself from the thread.

I was gonna just congratulate and move on.

It's always after a youtube daddy gets caught that nikkas do the I told you so dance This is the I told you so dance Before the Tariq's a scammer super thread is started.

You know like the one about Polight, Jay Morrision Umar, Tommy Sotomayor and all the others

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
^^^ Breh is on Tariq dikk like his hiding in a rodeo. :heh:

If you like Lebron and I said He's no Micheal Jordan you probably wouldn't say Why are you shytting on my nikka !!!??

I don't trust NO ONE 100%. I'm not sending a nikka no money period. I'm not a fan of his. Why does that trigger you?

Again offer still stands just say I trust Tariq with my money and my life and even my wife and I'm out of here.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
See how hard they trying to take the focus off the black family coming together for a project and put it on one man

Watch the people doing that.

The global black family decided this is what We want to do. Eventually the family as a group will put their eyes on hating losers as trash that needs to be thrown out

I bet if folks were at a successful fundraiser event the dust would get swept out Quick.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
See how hard they trying to take the focus off the black family coming together for a project and put it on one man

Watch the people doing that.

The global black family decided this is what We want to do. Eventually the family as a group will put their eyes on hating losers as trash that needs to be thrown out

I bet if folks were at a successful fundraiser event the dust would get swept out Quick.

Ok why didn't "The Black Family" decide to do this 20 years ago? You talk about taking the focus off one Man why is it when one Man thinks of something now it's the right time to do it? When old boy was in his Pan African bag why didn't YOU think of FBA?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’ll pay the price of a ticket when it opens. Good to see he’s getting there but I'm a miser.

Exactly, If by some miracle this pops off and is successful and has some cool exhibits, I'll support, I'll even throw some money in the donation box, But fukk if I trust a nikka to send bread blindly

• Dap
Reactions: TEH