The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Starting? :mjlol:

This dude crowdfunds to make documentaries then sells them back to the people who paid for the production. Dude is gorilla pimpin.

You really think he would do something selfless that requires the type of personal investment and interpersonal relations as start a Black grocery store? :russ:

Wrong guy.

When you donate, you have to donate at the tier that gets a free copy. He’d be a bad businessman to give a free copy to someone who donated $1, he’d lose money. Secondly, your participation in a crowdfund is to see the project come to fruition. You see, if I and others didn’t donate to have buck breaking made, there would be no buck breaking to buy which is the point you are purposefully allowing to go over your head. No movie company or bank would fund buck breaking, they would see the script and be like ‘hell no” so we the people funded it ourselves. He could easily just be relaxing with all the money he has but instead he is using his connections and skills to produce Black documentaries...if you got a problem with that something is wrong with yiu.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
When you donate, you have to donate at the tier that gets a free copy. He’d be a bad businessman to give a free copy to someone who donated $1, he’d lose money. Secondly, your participation in a crowdfund is to see the project come to fruition. You see, if I and others didn’t donate to have buck breaking made, there would be no buck breaking to buy which is the point you are purposefully allowing to go over your head. No movie company or bank would fund buck breaking, they would see the script and be like ‘hell no” so we the people funded it ourselves. He could easily just be relaxing with all the money he has but instead he is using his connections and skills to produce Black documentaries...if you got a problem with that something is wrong with white.

Fixed!!!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is why you need to go fix the c00ning Kenyans and stop worrying about Foundational Black Americans....Fix your culture first

nikka changed his tune quick.

Talking about what he can't do but yet he in here talking about it.

I’m sorry hoes. I’ll leave you to it. Go back on the stroll for Daddy Flex.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I’m fukking down for that :whoo:

He also gotta mention:

The MOVE movement in Philadelphia and how the city’s own mayor bombed a whole block in West Philly that included Black women and children with the use of the city’s police and fire departments. This movement wanted nothing but self-sufficiency and to lay down something for a better future for themselves and any Black person who wanted to join.

How the showdown between Chicago PD and Fred Hampton really went down as well as the immediate aftermath after he was shot in his sleep.

An exhibit openly showcasing the past and current medical experimentations done upon FBA/ADOS to this very day including the whole Covid pandemic.

An exhibit displaying and talking about the true history of Soul Food and how as a cuisine, it’s a lot more diverse than people give it credit for. Also talk about how the cuisine has been evolving and adapting over the last several years as a growing number of FBA/ADOS are steadily becoming more plant-based, vegetarian and/or vegan.

oh shyt sankofa you killed it man. the MOVE shyt word, matter of fact i need to learn more about it right now while you bullshyttin. all them shyts are crack, the medical apartheid, police involvement in the murder of brother fred, and that soul food. i mean look, nikkas are bugging like aaron mcrguder saying "all that shyt is bad for you and will give you heart attacks." categorically untrue. one thing black women of the past understood was nutrition, wasn't none of them brothers & sistas running around fat as all hell like they are today & they ate soul food all the time

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s just hustling for donations for something that never gets built, he sees how that other guy is moving with his school for years

Ding ding Ding!!!

he’ll collect another 200K and deliver a janky pop up exhibit like he did with the conference, I mean mixer.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
hahaha sounds like i'm buggin right? well first off i looked up all the names attached to critical race theory and it was as i suspected, the first name that popped up is kimberle crenshaw who is a quill & dagger (female equivalent to skull n bones outta cornell university) who invented the term intersectionality in 1989. all things intersectional feminism like we see in BLM and mammy-fied shea butter twitter who we dis all the time on this board comes from this dumb bytch who is a token black in all white liberal think tanks. her whole swag is to deflect everything about black to LGBT and intersectional feminism. so right away i knew my G, they are going to trojan horse LGBT & feminist studies into what should be black history. and sure enough you wanna know what a major part of critical race theory is? sex segregation & anti-subordination check it:

Anti-subordination feminist theory examines sex segregation of power to determine whether women are treated or placed subordinately compared to men in a law or situation. The theory focuses on male dominance and female subordination and promotes destroying a sex-based hierarchy in legal and social institutions and preventing future hierarchies from arising. Anti-subordination also supports laws that promote the status of women even if they lower men's status as a consequence. Controversial applications of anti-subordination that can either perpetuate the subordination of women or create the subordination of men include sex segregation in education and in the military.

:russ: them white LGBT feminists will be lining up for some critical race theory that they claimed was for black people & our history of dealing with white supremacy, so how could the racist white supremacist republicans deny us? ole good cop bad cop ass left wing dems & right wing republicans as usual. remember they got this fat white bytch calling fat phobia white supremacist and a kin to anti black racism b. they move quick don't they? lawdhamercy

also they are going to make this about "people of color" and what exactly is race anyway? what is black? if you remember, because you always on top of game son i been peeped how you move, alexandria ocasio cortez gave a critical race theory deflection when asked about reparations for black folks. horse face bytch talmbout some, "well how would we even determine who is black to know who gets money? i mean i actually am black myself. i am also laTHina. and i'm jewish. and i'm swedish. and i'm from transylvania...

lmao them ofays really think they slick. critical race theory (along with mammy kimberle crenshaw) is the brainchild of a white woman named jean stefancic & latinx named richard delgado. and fukk a "theory".... how the fukk is historical facts a "theory?" fukk it you know what i'm gonna do slime, i'm gonna create something called Critical Rape Theory where we discuss the MeToo Movement & Harvey Weinstein raping Anabella Sciorra. LOL, yeah the whole thing is my theory b. and then after that i'll have Critical Holocaust theory where among theories of anti semitism we will also discuss trans issues in mass media and abortion rights for "birthing people" lol. anyway when you got time or whatever peep this b:

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED506735.pdf

This is a great post. Especially the good cop bad cop analogy. That's the liberals' whole entire play book for Black people, because they know they can always pretend to counter that segment of the population that is either unwilling, or unable to hide their anti-Black racism. That's the extent of their appeal, and usefulness to the Black population.

The actual origins and motivations behind critical race theory aside, the Black academic, by nature, is not solutions oriented. Now that critical race theory has become politicized, the good cop bad cop back and forth will again be used to appeal to Black people, based on the faux debate of it's academic validity.

'The whiteman is the devil' is all the "critical race theory" we need.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because Tariq basically said fukk critical race theory.
He literally said that solely to juelz for Trump when Trump was attacking critical race theory during the campaign.

Stating, "But it's not a theory, it's fact!" is just silly. Even framework of ideas is a theory, even gravity is a theory.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This is a great post. Especially the good cop bad cop analogy. That's the liberals' whole entire play book for Black people, because they know they can always pretend to counter that segment of the population that is either unwilling, or unable to hide their anti-Black racism. That's the extent of their appeal, and usefulness to the Black population.

The actual origins and motivations behind critical race theory aside, the Black academic, by nature, is not solutions oriented. Now that critical race theory has become politicized, the good cop bad cop back and forth will again be used to appeal to Black people, based on the faux debate of it's academic validity.

'The whiteman is the devil' is all the "critical race theory" we need.

word son. like neely fuller jr said, "white supremacy always plays both sides of the argument"... so the republicans say critical race theory?!? absolutely not! and we also want all mention of slavery removed from textbooks too!

then after snickering, the white liberals come back and say, "hey do you guys believe this? those white supremacists are trying to erase slavery & black history! we need to fight for critical race theory in schools! get out and vote, DO IT FOR JOHN LEWIS!!!" so then black folks throw on their democratic dashikis and fight the power at the polls and win. critical race theory in all schools, yayyyyyyy! fast forward???

ok class today's critical race theory topic: "how white supremacy subjugates women & trans people" :unimpressed:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I see some of yall haters didn't learn from that FBAC thread.

:lolbron: please make your statements definitive with no wiggle room.

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If he wants to do it....show us something first

Do some of the initial work and then after you have some juice in the game solicit donations