The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That would be dope.

I hope he plans on heavily representing the Black California natives that was there way before the 1st Europeans and the Great Migration.

This is high level scholarship and research right here.

Watch this with a sober mind with a pen and pad if you're really interested in this type of stuff.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s just hustling for donations for something that never gets built, he sees how that other guy is moving with his school for years

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Would much rather have a Black grocery store.

He’s starting to do that corny symbolic shyt that Black liberals are always promoting.
Starting? :mjlol:

This dude crowdfunds to make documentaries then sells them back to the people who paid for the production. Dude is gorilla pimpin.

You really think he would do something selfless that requires the type of personal investment and interpersonal relations as start a Black grocery store? :russ:

Wrong guy.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
unlike bedbug's johnsons 2020-never
opening this one will.
UKVu0t8.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
A Black museum of history is fine.

A Black museum of fairy tales by Tariq though:huhldup:

Whats one of his told "fairy tales"

He’s just hustling for donations for something that never gets built, he sees how that other guy is moving with his school for years

What has he asked for donations on and not delivered on what he requested the donation for?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I can’t stop white Jesus from conning ignorant Kenyans, just like I can’t stop King Flex from conning ignorant black folks in the U.S.

But go ahead, send that nikka your hard earned money to create a pop up museum. :hubie:

That is why you need to go fix the c00ning Kenyans and stop worrying about Foundational Black Americans....Fix your culture first

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Yall gotta check out the new National Museum of African American Music in Nashville. Pretty dope.

People dont know that Nashville has a ALOT of prominent black history.
The Jim Crow museum here at Ferris State University is equal parts :wow: :mjcry: and :pacspit:. I wish there was some way that white folks should be made to visit it the way MacArthur made Germans visit the concentration camps. Rub their fukking noses in it.