The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The republican money ran out from the agent shyt during the election so this is the new hustle. When to the gofundme's and the donation pages go up?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about using the money to build a black business, like what you keep telling people to do? :stopitslime:
Right. A black school, bank, hospital, grocery store, shyt I’m not even against a church at this point as long as no c00ns are allowed. Something along those lines. This nikka said he finna have a whole wing dedicated to Nipsey Hussle and the bloods & crips :snoop:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
oh word? i'm donating son, this is a great idea. tariq got my money. white folks are always in control of these black history museums so they leave out anything that shows black people fighting the tyranny so we don't get any ideas or inspiration. and definitely omitting any white fukkery that exposes fukkery of today. fukk white controlled black "history." just like that fukk ass 1619 project ole boy keeps promoting up on here, yeah i said it. fukk that bullshyt & mothafukk critical race theory b. anyway tariq gotta have this up in there:

- february 24th, 1966 martin luther king jr & coretta learning compensatory justice instead of integrationism from the honorable elijah muhammad at his crib in chicago

- the entire story of denmark vescey

- the gabriel prosser story without white bad faith narratives

- breakdown of the niagra movement before military intelligence agent joel spingarn co-opted & neutralized it into the white controlled NAACP we know today

- gotta show seneca village before the cacs stole it via imminent domain and made it into central park. my moms was wildin when i told her

- whole exhibit dedicated to j edgar hoover & COINTELPRO

- breakdown daniel patrick moynihan's evil doings & really focus on how he helped adolf r. biden with the anti drug abuse act of 1986 & 1994 crime bill

- the importance of biddy mason & what she did for los angeles

- non foundational black americans like schomburg & brother stokley significance to american black power

- gotta break down haiti 1804 to the last organic compound. haitians? lol they built different b. jean jacques dessolines all day. he sonned napoleon slime c'mon

- hip hop history NOT being started by busta rhymes & kid frost lol. tell the real story of the foundational american invention with a whole wing & facts

- george washington carver being way more than peanuts. he invented plants & mass production, tell his genius

I’m fukking down for that :whoo:

He also gotta mention:

The MOVE movement in Philadelphia and how the city’s own mayor bombed a whole block in West Philly that included Black women and children with the use of the city’s police and fire departments. This movement wanted nothing but self-sufficiency and to lay down something for a better future for themselves and any Black person who wanted to join.

How the showdown between Chicago PD and Fred Hampton really went down as well as the immediate aftermath after he was shot in his sleep.

An exhibit openly showcasing the past and current medical experimentations done upon FBA/ADOS to this very day including the whole Covid pandemic.

An exhibit displaying and talking about the true history of Soul Food and how as a cuisine, it’s a lot more diverse than people give it credit for. Also talk about how the cuisine has been evolving and adapting over the last several years as a growing number of FBA/ADOS are steadily becoming more plant-based, vegetarian and/or vegan.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Why would you "like" that? How would that affect you?
Before I answer this question I just want to make sure I understand what you’re asking me

You are asking why would I be fond of someone coming up with an idea out of the blue and bringing it to fruition by funding it themselves?

You are also asking me how I would be effected by not having to be solicited or influenced to support said idea that was brought into existence entirely by said person?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Before I answer this question I just want to make sure I understand what you’re asking me

You are asking why would I be fond of someone coming up with an idea out of the blue and bringing it to fruition by funding it themselves?

You are also asking me how I would be effected by not having to be solicited or influenced to support said idea that was brought into existence entirely by said person?
Yes.

Because You dont have to and arent forced to donate

And if produced it would be a good thing.