The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok. He’s a grifter. Scam artist. Hustler. We’ve all been finessed. Now what? What is camping in this thread going to achieve? Let us bask in our ignorance. You can laugh at us from a distance. Why do you insist on continuing to post in this thread? Let people just celebrate in peace. Serious question.
It’s honestly fascinating to me to see our ignorance on such a grand scale :yeshrug:

This museum got as good of a chance of being built as Jesse Lee Peterson becoming a Black Panther

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Ok. He’s a grifter. Scam artist. Hustler. We’ve all been finessed. Now what? What is camping in this thread going to achieve? Let us bask in our ignorance. You can laugh at us from a distance. Why do you insist on continuing to post in this thread? Let people just celebrate in peace. Serious question.
his "haters" and detractors are all former fans

On some fallen angels shyt

Now they do everything and anything to spite him. Despite how bytch made it looks.lol

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I really can’t understand how anyone who’s ADOS/FBA can hate. nikkas can spend their money on stupid shyt, filling the pockets of CACs on overpriced material possessions and all you will hear is “stop pocket watching.”

One man sets up a fund raiser and you see these c00ns coming out of the woodwork and then all these objections come up. “Y’all are getting hustled.” Black america has been getting hustled by CACs for centuries but this is what upsets you? GTFO!!!

lol oh i know how a non ADOS/FBA can hate. it's because they're democrat first instead of black first. them nikkas know tariq is 100% correct about their white democratic elected officials and allies & it kills them so they want him and all ashy hotep armchair militants to fail

i haven't said too much since this campaign started, asked a few questions here & there but that's about it. just taking notes of who is actually hating on this but more importantly what they say to hate on it. it's interesting. nikkas gaslight & mob up with fake cosigns like white people do

they knew if tariq didn't hit the 1 million mark that everyone would get their money back but still they pretended to not know that & said he'll spend the million on trips to prague, paris, and the cayman islands LMAO. they act just like ofays because they wish they were ofays. them nikkas knew we (i donated and so did my father, uncle, and big cousin) had zero risk of being scammed but facts don't matter when you abhor black empowerment. now nikkas is hella lawry's but they ain't trippin. they finna move the goalposts like fakkits now & be like......

:martin:bet you he don't hit that 7 million though!!!

fukkin fakkits :laff:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question…

I am sure the 1 million is just a down payment for the land. Ain’t no way the land cost just a million when they got shoebox sized cribs over there that are worth just as much as a million.

So, now that TN made the goal and will put that million on the land, do you think he is going to start another campaign to get more money or do you think he will get financed from a bank or lending institution as well as put up some money from his own pocket? I say the way he was talking about what he wants done, I believe he is gonna need no less than 10 million dollars!

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Question…

I am sure the 1 million is just a down payment for the land. Ain’t no way the land cost just a million when they got shoebox sized cribs over there that are worth just as much as a million.

So, now that TN made the goal and will put that million on the land, do you think he is going to start another campaign to get more money or do you think he will get financed from a bank or lending institution as well as put up some money from his own pocket? I say the way he was talking about what he wants done, I believe he is gonna need no less than 10 million dollars!

he's active on IG and Twitter. you posing the question to this forum rather than him seems like bad faith considering how accessible he is. Never ducked and dodged. never made crowdfunding that didn't produce.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
lol oh i know how a non ADOS/FBA can hate. it's because they're democrat first instead of black first. them nikkas know tariq is 100% correct about their white democratic elected officials and allies & it kills them so they want him and all ashy hotep armchair militants to fail

i haven't said too much since this campaign started, asked a few questions here & there but that's about it. just taking notes of who is actually hating on this but more importantly what they say to hate on it. it's interesting. nikkas gaslight & mob up with fake cosigns like white people do

they knew if tariq didn't hit the 1 million mark that everyone would get their money back but still they pretended to not know that & said he'll spend the million on trips to prague, paris, and the cayman islands LMAO. they act just like ofays because they wish they were ofays. them nikkas knew we (i donated and so did my father, uncle, and big cousin) had zero risk of being scammed but facts don't matter when you abhor black empowerment. now nikkas is hella lawry's but they ain't trippin. they finna move the goalposts like fakkits now & be like......

:martin:bet you he don't hit that 7 million though!!!

fukkin fakkits :laff:
this needs to be highlighted. Straight clowns

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's active on IG and Twitter. you posing the question to this forum rather than him seems like bad faith considering how accessible he is. Never ducked and dodged. never made crowdfunding that didn't produce.

I asked the question here to seek opinions from people here.

If I had doubts about him producing, then I would have never donated to this project nor would have bought any of his products which I have BEEN doing since his first book came out..

Now, if I would take your advice, what is the likelihood he would tell me? Do you think he would be transparent and give me the details of his plans or do you think he would take said query a different way and do what he does to other people who ask him questions?

Big Boda, I have no issue with you, but don’t be an ingrate…