The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Daps
This dumb ass doesn’t even know what a false equivalency is. People are using their OWN money to make their OWN purchases. Difference is, you’re trying to make it seem like there is no correlation. There’s nothing false about it at all.

If people want to spend their money on sneakers, I don’t see faggits like you saying “you’re letting these CACs hustle you. Some kid in China made these sneakers for 5 bucks and it’s being sold at 300 dollars.” You boot licking c00ns wouldn’t dare raise your voice about those who spend their money on stupid overpriced shyt.

I’m not even a fan of Tariq. I think he’s full of shyt 40/50% of the time but he puts in work, he brings blacks people together and most of the time he delivers on the products. In fact, I’m one of his biggest critics but I have ZERO issues putting money towards this. Why? Because I’d rather donate towards this than some information rapper like jay-z.

You’re probably a faq or non-ados. These are the main groups outside of CACs who stay on Tariq’s nuts despite the fact they don’t like him. Ok, he’s a scam artist, move on, why do loser like you camp out in thread like this? Any black positivity attracts you fukk nikkas like flies to shyt.

You spend most of your time trolling but want to get serious and critical when black people want to get together and do something productive. Agent shyt.

Damn you really wrote all this defending that man, he don’t know you breh. Lmao at Tariq’s new property being something productive for black people.

Was he in Dubai or Mykonos when you donated?

Daps
Nah, I dissed your mother because you’re a fukking loser and a disgrace. 60% of my posts criticize Tariq for being full of shyt. I can be objective. I don’t blindly follow nikkas like you do with Kamlas’s dusty clothes in your mouth.

I’d piss in your mother’s mouth and spit in your face whilst you watch you faggit ass nikka. What grown man stans another woman? You’re a fukking embarrassment.

:laff:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I hope you all notice there are posters on here who will fill this bored with ignorant/gossipy world star shyt 99% of the time. Acting goofy and time wasting under the guise of “trolling:comedy”.

The only time they want to engage in serious discourse Or to discredit anything is when we try to do something productive. Please peep game. This is not a coincidence. It’s agent shyt. If it was up to me I’d ban these faggits on sight.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What type of false equivalency is this. He even got y’all dumb nikkas using his talking points. And yea nikka I feel the same way about all them damn pastors. BTW there was nothing semi intelligent about your rebuttal, it was a false equivalency mixed with whataboutisms sprinkled with some personal insults.
:mjlol:

No need for personal insults my nikka, I promise Tariq doesn’t know you nor does he care about you “family”, and hey if you feel liberated & extra pro black for buying him some prime reale estate in LA then more power to you
:salute:

Edit- this nikka even dissed my mother over tariq
:laff:

1. -10
    Given: 2 minutes ago
    ThrobbingHood commented: (Silence like i thought faq. Hope your coke sniffing whore mother gets gang banged in an alley)
breh just continue being a man who is a Beyonce stan

this is out of character for you and not your lane

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you all notice there are posters on here who will fill this bored with ignorant/gossipy world star shyt 99% of the time. Acting goofy and time wasting under the guise of “trolling:comedy”.

The only time they want to engage in serious discourse Or to discredit anything is when we try to do something productive. Please peep game. This is not a coincidence. It’s agent shyt. If it was up to me I’d ban these faggits on sight.
You can’t possibly think giving someone a million in cash to build a museum with no plan, no artifacts, no board, and no infrastructure is being productive.

This wasn’t even a money grab, it was a land grab :wow:

“He-he made movies, why can’t he produce a multimillion dollar project that needs constant funding?”

“s-s-so what his social media apps, websites and other projects that need continuous funding failed? You are an agent c00n”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You can’t possibly think giving someone a million in cash to build a museum with no plan, no artifacts, no board, and no infrastructure is being productive.

This wasn’t even a money grab, it was a land grab :wow:

“He-he made movies, why can’t he produce a multimillion dollar project that needs constant funding?”

“s-s-so what his social media apps, websites and other projects that need continuous funding failed? You are an agent c00n”
Ok. He’s a grifter. Scam artist. Hustler. We’ve all been finessed. Now what? What is camping in this thread going to achieve? Let us bask in our ignorance. You can laugh at us from a distance. Why do you insist on continuing to post in this thread? Let people just celebrate in peace. Serious question.