The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
With all due respect to you and your source I have not seen anyone or read anywhere that LP was partly or fully responsible for building this team. That’s generally a responsibility that’s generally reserved for a more veteran coach with a track record of success. Also keep in mind that the Hawks had Bud, who was wildly successful, in a dual GM/Coach role with Wes Wilcox and it was a failure. So I’m not buying that our same owner, Tony Ressler, would allow the same thing to happen with successive coaches and a coach in LP who had never coached before.

Is it possible LP was a part of player workouts during the draft process and gave Schlenk his feedback on prospects? Sure

Was LP in the war room on draft night talking to the FO and sharing insight on guys? Possibly

But was LP making decisions on drafts, long term team building strategy and player personnel? I highly doubt it breh
Yeah you aren't giving a coach who doesn't have head coaching experience that much control over the future of the franchise. I highly doubt it.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Westchester County ain’t upstate fam shyt is firmly downstate

A nikka in the Bronx can get to New Rochelle or Mount Vernon faster than Brooklyn

NYC mfs be on some retard we are the center of the world shyt with the if ain’t the city it’s upstate mentality :scust:

Anything not NYC, upstate in a sense. And YES we are the center of the universe

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
With all due respect to you and your source I have not seen anyone or read anywhere that LP was partly or fully responsible for building this team. That’s generally a responsibility that’s generally reserved for a more veteran coach with a track record of success. Also keep in mind that the Hawks had Bud, who was wildly successful, in a dual GM/Coach role with Wes Wilcox and it was a failure. So I’m not buying that our same owner, Tony Ressler, would allow the same thing to happen with successive coaches and a coach in LP who had never coached before.

Is it possible LP was a part of player workouts during the draft process and gave Schlenk his feedback on prospects? Sure

Was LP in the war room on draft night talking to the FO and sharing insight on guys? Possibly

But was LP making decisions on drafts, long term team building strategy and player personnel? I highly doubt it breh
If you get a chance to meet Travis, he's very honest, he will tell you.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo fukk all this loser New York geography talk :camby:

ATL brehs, which side got the best wing spots? I'm a ClayCo nikka but I've found the most bussin shyt on the eastside :mjgrin:

what part of clay co you from :patrice:

I used to have an issue with you to the point you used to be on my ignore list :snoop:

It was a spot on the southside near me called Hot-Lanta wings that was good but they closed during COVID. American Deli got the crown now

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
what part of clay co you from :patrice:

I used to have an issue with you to the point you used to be on my ignore list :snoop:

It was a spot on the southside near me called Hot-Lanta wings that was good but they closed during COVID. American Deli got the crown now
RIVERDALE :blessed:

And I remember breh, still don't even know what I did :pachaha:

that American Deli at the end of Tara go crazy :wow:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Officials gonna be calling the game tight as shyt tomorrow and I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a couple ejections or a dumbass fan do something stupid…

Clint just unloaded the chopper :picard:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Officials gonna be calling the game tight as shyt tomorrow and I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a couple ejections or a dumbass fan do something stupid…

Clint just unloaded the chopper :picard:

King Cap :wow:

And Cap ain’t a braggadocio kinda dude, he’s humble, gentlemanly, respectful and even he’s tired of their shyt :mjlol:

The confidence this team is playing with rn :wow:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
King Cap :wow:

And Cap ain’t a braggadocio kinda dude, he’s humble, gentlemanly, respectful and even he’s tired of their shyt :mjlol:

The confidence this team is playing with rn :wow:
all season clint been even keeled with the 70s stern father voice during every press conference..barely cracking a smile...he meant this shyt :wow: