The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:wow:

E2qQAHEX0AA3r21

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Knick brehs, don’t feel bad, this disappointment isn’t your fault. Honestly it was a setup. If the Hawks didn’t have a historically awful fukkboy as their head coach for half the year they wouldn’t have been down there in the 5th seed making you think this team was really as mediocre as yours.
:yeshrug:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m convinced that’s something out of town chicks do.

last game I went to few weeks ago I saw the same thing but it was two middle aged women played cardi b loud as fukk. Apparently you can play your own music on those things.

As they were riding by the music said “broke nikkas get no p*ssy” and they was on their phones recording themselves going crazy.

folks was just looking at them like they was stupid :mjlol:

@Rickdogg44 meant to quote you bout the ladies on the carriage bruh
I stopped running back to my car to double take and laugh :russ:

Breh next to me when I stopped bust out too:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Knick brehs, don’t feel bad, this disappointment isn’t your fault. Honestly it was a setup. If the Hawks didn’t have a historically awful fukkboy as their head coach for half the year they wouldn’t have been down there in the 5th seed making you think this team was really as mediocre as yours.
:yeshrug:

Damn :laff:

How condescending:laff:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was a good game till the second half then it was dreadful watching them live and watching hawks fans celebrate. :sadcam:

had a cool ass hawks breh right next to me though. He seemed in his early 20s and was very knowledgeable about basketball. Talked about how d rose was one of his favorite players, Randle has really impressed him this year and likes that he’s a Kobe disciple and loves how Thibs coaches. He also talked shyt about Lloyd pierce:mjlol:

only thing is that he was a bit too antivax for me...he straight up admitted he was a conspiracy theorist.:russ: Told him breh you got all your vaccines as a kid right? He said:ohhh: also all meds/vaccines have side affects.

anyways, y’all showed out.. was about to do the swag surf with the crowd but I was too mad:francis: