The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s supposed to be a club/bar on floor level behind the Hawks logo. My money ain’t long enough for that though you gotta have special tickets for that

They say it’s the first court side bar in the league

hawksbar2.jpg
That's my spot when I go to the games in Atlanta. They got a buffet spot where they got some really good food as well.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate it bro but y’all gotta stop relying on dated narratives to inform your opinions on ATL fans

-UGA football fans sell out 93K capacity Sanford Stadium and opposing teams stadiums regularly
-Atlanta United sells out Mercedes Benz Stadium on a regular basis
-The Braves are playing to full capacity crowds right now
-Hawks have a rabid fan base...it’s more of a niche crowd but people love the Hawks. It was never going to be MSG South, especially for an Atlanta home playoff game

Yea, I was going by the last couple times the Hawks had playoff series. The crowd was going crazy for Bron when they played Cleveland, Wade when they played Miami. Even Rose when he had won MVP had that building turned up for the playoffs.

But like you said, I guess times have changed

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea, I was going by the last couple times the Hawks had playoff series. The crowd was going crazy for Bron when they played Cleveland, Wade when they played Miami. Even Rose when he had won MVP had that building turned up for the playoffs.

Y'all gotta realize. Last year, our attendance was 96%, the highest we had in 20+ years. Not even the 60 win Hawks had that type of attendance. We love Trae Young. The rest of the nation is finding out why

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

the new ownership has embraced the culture of the city and markets to a young urban market. The old owners wanted a Braves like crowd.

It's Not Just the Hawks. Other Atlanta Sports Teams Seem to Prefer Their White Fans, Too.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m convinced that’s something out of town chicks do.

last game I went to few weeks ago I saw the same thing but it was two middle aged women played cardi b loud as fukk. Apparently you can play your own music on those things.

As they were riding by the music said “broke nikkas get no p*ssy” and they was on their phones recording themselves going crazy.

folks was just looking at them like they was stupid :mjlol:

@Rickdogg44 meant to quote you bout the ladies on the carriage bruh

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all gotta realize. Last year, our attendance was 96%, the highest we had in 20+ years. Not even the 60 win Hawks had that type of attendance. We love Trae Young. The rest of the nation is finding out why
Yup, this is nothing like those early 2000's crowds when AI came in town or even early 2010's crowds(I was at the game in 2013 when Kobe came to town, whole crowd were Kobe fans including myself :wow:).

It's good to see.