The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Randle needs to man up and go at nikkas chest on his way to the hoop.

RJ too
He was trying. Gallo got tree trunk legs and hard for Randle to drive on. Hunter is long, strong, and a gifted man defender and was our best player period till he got hurt against the Lakers. I actually thought he should have been an all star. His impact is that real.

The quasi double team is basically the spy defense for Basketball. As I been saying, Knicks got reactive passers and not instinctive passers.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
RJ Barrett isn’t any good and Randle has overachieved this year but both can’t be this bad.

Randle has to attack double teams more aggressively. He immediately just gives it up before the hard trap even gets to him or he waits way too long to to make his move. He’s also just not shooting well period. I never believed he was a good shooter in the first place due to his form but it shouldn’t fall off a cliff like this.

Hawks shooting will come back to earth next game but if Randle is still stinking it up it’s a wrap.
He does attack doubles aggressively but we are throwing quasi double team, to beat this, you gotta have court vision. He's limited in that area.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
RJ Barrett isn’t any good and Randle has overachieved this year but both can’t be this bad.

Randle has to attack double teams more aggressively. He immediately just gives it up before the hard trap even gets to him or he waits way too long to to make his move. He’s also just not shooting well period. I never believed he was a good shooter in the first place due to his form but it shouldn’t fall off a cliff like this.

Hawks shooting will come back to earth next game but if Randle is still stinking it up it’s a wrap.

I honestly didn't even think Barrett was good in the regular season, at least not in the later part of the season when I was watching every single game.

Both Game 1 and 3 were winnable for the Knicks IMO but the awful performance by Randle and RJ (who are starters and get a lot of minutes) is fukking them over

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@ISO

I'll take this out of your season thread.

Lemme, ask you a question:

You really think I should play fairly, when 90+% of the arguments I have on here are all from folks coming from a dishonest place and not wanting to have a proper, objective discourse about whatever the matter may be? Look at all the tags I get on this board from nxggas that's either just trying to meme shyt or manipulating any and everything I've said. Like, how the fukk do you expect me to ignore all that and do everything by the book?
Don’t stoop to their level :hubie:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Y’all keep talking about Atlanta can’t keep shooting like this .. all series they’ve been getting open looks.. tbh this should be a 3-0 series, game 2 was a blowout in the making and hawks starting missing OPEN shots

They gave quick fouls to Collins in GM 2 which messed with the rotation and the rhythm to a degree.

The refs have given the Knicks every opportunity with how they calling games. I don’t want to hear nothing about the refs from Knicks fans the rest of this series.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@CantStop
@Sccit
@Lakerman0834
@Inertia Creeps
@Torrential
@Dwight Howard
@KOBE
@I.AM.PIFF

giphy.gif

LMFAO HE BYKE

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That’s light work. We’ll show you what MSG South is about on Sunday :pachaha:

:mjlol: nikkas took Knick fans cookies from the jump. Straight yelling fukk NY directly to Knick fans, them nikkas found out quick they weren't in NY anymore.

The only thing that killed that energy was all those damn stoppages in the 1st quarter, The arena sound system being low as fukk (no bass in the music), and it being hot/muggy as a bytch inside of State Farm.

The energy finally came back as the Hawks were going on their run heading into halftime.

BTW, State Farm Arena needs to have their shyt together come Sunday as that game experience was kind of unacceptable for a playoff game :ld:

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Y’all keep talking about Atlanta can’t keep shooting like this .. all series they’ve been getting open looks.. tbh this should be a 3-0 series, game 2 was a blowout in the making and hawks starting missing OPEN shots

that goes both ways. The Knicks could have won game 1 if they hit 1 more shot or made one more stop. And you say this like the Knicks aren't also missing tons of open shots that they were hitting in the regular season.

The "could haves" don't matter, only the end result.